your number • johnny

WARNING; fluff.

JOHNNY ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JOHNNY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"the COVID-19 is not all related to SARS. SARS-CoV-2 is actually categorized in a different family of coronaviruses—"

mya moves her gaze to the clock above the class door, letting out an annoyed sigh at the time it showed. she felt as if mrs. nimley had been talking for hours.

"miss. white, is that clock more interesting than my lesson? am i boring you, young lady?" the said teacher asked her with a raised brow.

"no..." was her response, now embarrassed at being caught not paying attention. she ignored the few snickers her classmates let out.

"well, i think the clock is interesting." a voice said, causing the class, including mrs. nimley, to look in the direction it came from. "johnny, i don't have time for your clownery. this is very important for you students to know." mrs. nimley told him as she narrowed her eyes.

johnny shrugged. "sorry mrs. ninety."

the class erupted with laughter at his joke. mrs. nimley being the only one displeased at the joke.

"that was disrespectful young man! apologize to me and leave my class!" the teacher scowled at the boy, emphasizing her wrinkles and making the joke even more funny to the students.

"is this how we act now—" the witch was interrupted by a ring.

"good afternoon students. this is principal mike here with an important announcement, please listen carefully.

as you know, there is a virus rapidly spreading through the world infecting many and is currently in our state now. i'll keep my announcement short and say: we are closing school for the next four weeks. the safety of you students is our top priority, so we'll be out of the building to slow the spread in our community.

if you think there will not be work: you're wrong. it  will be given to you thorough email. though you won't be in school, we still expect you to get your work done on time and not slack. that is all i have to say until the end-of-the-day announcements. enjoy the rest of your school day."

there was a click and he was gone. it was barely heard over the cheers of the students. they high-fived and hugged one another in joy at the announcement.

mya smiled to herself, relieved.

"settle down!" mrs. vibe killer told the class, huffing at how happy they were. "class is still in session!"

•   °    +   °   •

the final bell of the day rang and mya was quick to leave her last class and head to her locker. her stride slowed when she saw who leaned against it.

"johnny?"

he looked at her with a small smile. "hey..." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. she gave him a wave, eyes still holding a confused stare. "so, why are you at my locker?" she let a soft laugh at the male.

"i was wondering if i could get you number." he told her boldly.

"why?" she was confused.

"because i wanna get to know you..."

she raised as eyebrow.

"i've actually been trying to get your number for weeks, but i can never catch you." he let out a chuckled. she laughed.

her bright demeanor almost made johnny blush. he gulped. "so... can i have your number?"

"why not?" she said, unlocking her phone and passing it to him. "or this is fine i guess." he chuckled as he grabbed her phone to put his number in.

he gave her back the device and put his hands in his pockets. "i need to get in my locker..." mya trailed off, reminding him that he was blocking it.

"oh right! my bad" he spluttered and quickly moved out of her way. "well uh... i'll text you later?" he asked.

"i have your number. so i'll text you later." she reminded him causing the boy to become a little embarrassed. "that's what i meant!"

he slowly backed away from mya. she was amused, but pursed her lips to block out a giggle.

when he was finally gone, she shook her head and smiled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AUTHOR'S NOTE

i'm sorry if it's bad but would you want a part two of this trashy imagine?

also had to throw in some info because your girl is (a little) smart

on a serious note: BANGBANGCON was a bop (even though i fell asleep during both concerts)!

i woke up and and got back on track tho!

i'm done talking now lmao

love you!