hold my hand • jisung

WARNING; fluff. shy jisung (nct) dedicated to Lyrebe who requested this!! i didn't forget!! short.

 shy jisung (nct) dedicated to Lyrebe  who requested this!! i didn't forget!! short

PARK JISUNG
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

bella giggles as she watches her timid boyfriend fumble with his door handle, her brown hand hovering over the lock button on the driver's side. "i'll unlock it when you listen to me." she speaks with a playful smile on her face.

jisung rolls his eyes, turning around in his seat to face his grinning girlfriend. "what do you want, bella?" he asked, impatient to get out the car and get to where he wanted to be. bella paused at his reply, almost as if she was thinking of the best way to answer his question.

"i just want you to hold my hand in the mall today." she finally says, causing jisung's eyes to widen at her words. "h-huh?" he squeaked out pathetically.

"i said, i want us to hold hands in the mall." she repeats, gaze still playful as she watches him internally battle himself for a reply. "w-why?" he finally asks, body still stiff in shock.

"because, you're my boyfriend and i want you to hold my hand." she shrugged at him, the answer was easy.

jisung was a blushing mess at her words. it was true, he just didn't expect her to ask a question like that so soon in their relationship.

"jisung, you're acting like i asked for a kiss on the lips, it's just hand holding." bella let out a laugh as he swallowed hard. "but, if you don't want to, it's fine." she blurted out, worried that she had made him uncomfortable after seeing his face stay the same anxious mess it was.

the boy responded immediately. "no! i want to hold hands. i-i just didn't expect you to ask so soon." he fumbled with his hands as he gulped, looking at the brown beauty whose face was contorted into a concerned frown. "are you sure? we really don't have to if you think it's too soon."

jisung shook his head at her, sighing to get his thoughts together. "no, we can hold hands. you're right, we're in a relationship and hand holding isn't rushing anything..." he trailed off.

bella's frown slowly turned into a smile as she watched her boyfriend mumble to himself and continuously fumble with his fingers.

"you're cute." she told him, causing his blush to darken. "and you're sure about holding my hand?" he blinked a few times, mouth opening and closing as he tried to calm his nerves.

"yeah... of course i am." he said, holding out his hand towards her. the poor limb shook out of nervousness, much to jisung's embarrassment. bella stared at his hand for a second, the smile on her face never disappearing. "okay." she slipped her hand in his.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AUTHOR'S NOTE

hi! did you like this? this has been in my drafts for months and i finally felt motivated to finish it!!