unpopular opinions pt. 4 • babiten

WARNING; these are MY opinions, you don't have you agree. you can also share some of your own if you want.

BABITEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

───stop holding korea on a high ass pedestal thinking it's the best country in the world. one thing i've noticed is fans constantly having unrealistic standards for the country (even i did at one point). but, like any other country, it has flaws, please don't forget that.

───if you're only going to an asian country to find an asian boyfriend or girlfriend, just don't go. your life is not a damn kdrama, if you go to another country, go to experience the culture, if you happen to meet someone then there you go but y'all saying "i need to go to korea and get me a korean-" is weird...

───i deadass thought eunwoo was apart of the boyz, please forgive me...

───why is it mostly straight women that write boyxboy fanfics in the kpop community? (i don't even know why i'm asking, i definitely know for the most part lmao but still like damn)

───a kpop singer covering an already-written rap in a song doesn't automatically make them a good rapper...

───some of you stans need y'all phones taken away at this point (and a good ass whooping). y'all say the stupidest shit and then wonder why people don't like fandoms so much. y'all need a break from technology.

───alcohol-free sounds so boring. the dance is cute tho

───mafia in the morning wasn't a good song. the dance is clean as hell though and i know a few parts lmao

───butter is okay, not really my cup of tea but they all looked amazing in the mv.

───some of y'all overhyping the bts meal. it's deadass a chicken nuggets meal but with two new
sauces...

───i hate when a kpop song has english parts (or just one) in the rap and it doesn't sound right or rhyme, like it's a literal pet peeve of mine. "hurry up, catch me if you can ha ha ha!" like what the hell? who wrote that shit and thought it was okay?

───some kpop songs don't need a rap...

───go listen to naughtxnature by rakiyah😩🤚🏾

───aespa's A.I.s creep me the fuck out...

───being a black kpop fan is hard (obviously if you've seen my earlier opinions) and it makes me feel so upset. like why can't we just enjoy music without mfs being assholes?

───koreans (and any other race as well) perming their hair to be 4C is fan behavior (and weird as hell).

───fo squad kpop will forever be my favorite reactioners. they seem so genuine and amazing, plus they're black which makes me even more comfortable lmao.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AUTHOR'S NOTE

i really wanted to provide something for you lovelies.

i hope you guys enjoyed it!

ALSO!!
**to all my black girls, boys, and non-binaries, do y'all want more comics with representation??

download bsp comics and see what you think! it's pretty much webtoons, but for
black people! (i got it and i'm addicted to black sands! i haven't checked out the other stories but they look promising)

i thought i'd tell y'all about it real quick! please check it out (if you want)!**