hit • seonghwa

WARNING; slight angst. (trigger warning) mentions of abuse. brother seonghwa and adopted-sister mc. longish

PARK SEONGHWA▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PARK SEONGHWA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

melody stormed towards her front door, paying no mind to the loud sound of tires screeching against the cement of a large SUV speedily driving away. her lip trembled as she recalled the events happening in that same car just moments ago, hand cradling her, now burning, cheek.

'don't cry, don't cry, don't cry' she repeated in her head, trying to calm herself before she walked into the house. she mentally cursed when a tear slipped out of her eye, wiping the pesky salt trail away with frustration.

she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, mentally counting down before she finally inserted her key into the door. as it unlocked and she turned the handle to enter, the immediate sound of guys' laughter filled her ears.

seonghwa and his friends were playing a game on the living room tv. loudly competing and eating snacks, seemingly oblivious to the younger girl being there.

taking the opportunity, melody closed the door behind her and made her way to the stairs, trying to get to her room before her brother and his gang noticed her presence.

"you finally came inside, huh?" came a familiar voice.

seonghwa looked in her direction, an eyebrow arched at his sister as if he was suspicious of something. "you two were out there for an awfully long time... i just hope you were keeping your hands and lips to yourselves." he crossed his arms as he continued to stare at his sister, whose back was turned toward him 

melody continued to stay still. greeting her brother with silence as she tried to figure out what to do.

"are you not gonna say anything?" seonghwa asked, a little impatient. though he was repulsed by the thought of his sister swapping spit with a guy, he wanted to know why she had took so long coming in.

at this point the game had been paused and the rest of the boys in the living room were looking towards melody. she was nervous now.

"we were just... talking. that's it." she responded, back still turned to the group of guys eyeing her with suspicion.

"why won't you look this way?" hongjoong asked, much to melody's dismay. "yeah. what he said." seonghwa added. moving closer to his younger sister.

"i... i'm just a little tired, is all." she nervously replied, silently cursing at the tremble in her voice.

"melody, turn around and look at me." seonghwa asked calmly, noticing something wrong.