sweet home • anton

WARNING; long-ish. based off of that specific scene in the last episode of sweet home. monster!anton!

LEE CHANYOUNG▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LEE CHANYOUNG
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mila felt exhaustion weighing her down as she slowly made her way through the abandoned hospital. though it was taking it's toll on her mental, all she could think about was him.

anton.

he had been resting in a room for hours after having to put an old friend to rest. it had been physically and emotionally taxing on him. mila was there to help after he collapsed, dragging his body inside and to the nearest room. she had hauled him onto a bed, covering his body with what had been left of a sheet in hopes that he would be comfortable as he rested.

she had been so worried she did not sleep much as she sat in a chair beside the bed, only dozing off for minutes at a time. it was only until she had felt her bladder cry out for release that she left her place beside him, wandering to find a bathroom.

mila was on her way back to stay beside him. she would wait until he had awoken before figuring out what they would do next.

her soft steps halted as she walked through the frame of the door, eyes catching his figure. he was sitting up in the hospital bed, the scraps of the blanket at his waist as he stared off in a haze.

mila immediately recognized that something was not right with him. "anton?" came her soft voice, ready to jump into action if she needed to.

"are you alright?" she questioned, eyeing him.

he turned to her, causing her heart to race in her chest.

gone were the soft eyes he usually had when he looked at her, replaced with alarmingly dark blue irises. his aura was not comforting as it had usually been either, instead intimidating and eerie.

"he's resting." he replied in a strong voice.

the complete opposite of anton's soft tone.

mila's brows furrowed, her dark hand reaching for a fragment of glass that was beside her. she gripped it, harshly speaking. "who are you? what have you done with him?"

the being chuckled, rising from the bed to stand. he eyed her smaller figure, taking in how disheveled she was. "i'm helping him. if it weren't for me being here, he'd be dead. say 'thank you' instead of trying to attack me." was his snarky reply.

"dead?" mila was breathless as she repeated the word. she gripped the glass fragment tighter in her hands. from what she remembered, he had phenomenal healing abilities and seemed to be immortal. "bring him back right now! he can't die."

it smirked at her, throwing her off that it still had anton's face. "he can, and he will if i don't let him rest."

he began to walk toward her, amused at how determined she had been their whole interaction. "you and i both know he is too weak."

"he isn't weak!" was her snarky reply. she slowly backed away as he got closer to her.

"oh?" he mocked, a sly smirk on his face as he continued to walk toward her defensive figure. "do you know more than i do, human? you think your feelings for this weak thing somehow overshadow me? a being that has been within him?"

"bring him back." mila gritted, ignoring his words. she reminded herself that this was not anton, even if it was his body. she knew she wouldn't be able to downright attack what ever it was that had possessed him, but she would do her best to protect herself if it got chose to get physical with her.

the being curled anton's upper lip, annoyed at how she ignored him. it continued to walk to her without a care for the piece of glass she had in her hand. "how about this; you help me take over his body and we can have fun? i'll protect you better than he would ever be able to."

mila's brows furrowed at his words, anger beginning to bubble in her body. "i would never help you do something like that to him."

the being was obviously displeased at her words, scoffing as a reply. "you humans have nothing but audacity. you hurt us and then try to attack us for trying to survive. you are truly sick people."

mila was still confused, ready to swing the glass in her hand at this point. if anton were to return to his natural state she was sure he would understand why she would have had to slice him up a few times for safety.

"come any closer and i'll cut you." she gritted, holding the fragment in front of her and toward the being. "bring him back."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

my man my man my man

perhaps i'm working on an anton fic rn