Your Info/Background Info

You're the richest person in the world and an anime/time traveler with all sorts of "special abilities/power" in secret. And one day on your "backyard walk", you met the Akatsuki. Oh and! Due to various reasons, when you enter the Naruto world, your chakra will be quite special (I'm not giving ya more spoilers).

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: "19" years old

Hight: (Y/h) (Your hight)

Personality: Intelligent, calculative/manipulative, alert/vigilant, ​​has a bit of an attitude, usually monotone, a bit well... sadistic, (And whatever you want to add to that).

Likes: Cooking, learning different fighting styles/abilities or power, watching anime, singing/hearing songs, animals, (and your likes).

Dislikes: Too overconfident, or people who judge others by their appearance, those who look down on others, people who treat others badly (physically or mentally), rude people, arrogance, (Your dislikes).

Appearance: You have (h/c) hair and (e/c) orbs. You have highlighted in your hair (which you can change by your will too) and earrings, and a very beautiful (b/s)(Body shape).

Abilities:

- Super strength
- Uncanny aim (curving the trajectory of anything you throw, allowing them to hit their target with 100% accuracy)
- Mind control: To use this ability, you have to look them in the eyes and activate them, your white part of the eyes will turn/glow black if you activate it. Very similar to someone who's reincarnated in Naruto.
- Ghost seeing: You can see ghosts, make them visible/touchable(with your blood; 1 drop = 1 hour; once given, can turn invisible/visible by the ghost's or your will), and let them take over your body.
- Portal: You can open a portal to a different time/place (anime/game or not), but mistakes can happen (not quite safe; don't use it unless you're traveling to different dimensions/AU/anime/ games).
- Space and Time travel: Space teleport (Long or short distances), rewind time, go forward in time (only at the place, for example, you at an anime you can only time/Space travel at that anime, or through the plot).
- Sound Powers: You can manipulate sounds (Converting them into energy and physical force), knock people out, destroy things at a very high pitch of sounds, and cause tremors, they can kill if overused...
- Telekinesis: Control objects with the mind. Immobilize, restrain, constrict, and repel people or objects.
- Wings: You have wings that you can grow out of your back, and look like (f/w) (favorite/wings). They can also serve as a weapon, like Hawks'.
- Energy projection: Apply a destructive amount of force enough to cut anything. Generate energy tendrils that suck the life out of someone. Generate a powerful beam that can essentially end the world.
- Technology board: Create a floating board that is invisible to others, and type in special commands to do almost anything (It's like Minecraft's chat but in real life)!
- Creation: You can recreate anything you've seen or touched, if it's seen then you have to see the whole thing, or else the creation might be... a mess, but if it's touched you only have to touch it with two fingers and you can recreate the whole thing.
- Copy: You can copy any abilities, quirks (hint hint, nudge nudge), or jutsu in this case, as long as you see it once, you can choose to ignore it and learn it from scratch, but you can still use the jutsu in its strongest form. And even, you can copy any Kekkei Genkai once you see it too. But in some cases, you might not even notice you learned it until you try to use it. (Once you copied an ability, a jutsu, a Kekkei Genkai, or just any ability, all information about it will go to the back of your mind, and you will memorize it with ease)
- Void/Storage: You have a room (If it can even be called that) that has infinite space, you can put anything you want in there(Living and non-living, you can even put yourself in). You can use this ability by using the Board (Ability: Technology board) or creating a black-and-white portal. (Like Kuroguri in a sense; you'll see how it works)
- Matter Manipulation: Able to manipulate matters, like the color of an item, the shape of an item, or something like that. Fun fact, matter also includes all living things, even skin, and bodies.
- Fast Heal: You can heal any damage that is done to you in a second. And you have the choice to have this ability turned on, or off. Though most of the time you have it off. You can also regenerate any organs or your head back in seconds, but you choose not to (regenerate your head) most of the time, because it looks creepy. But you do regenerate your organs when they are damaged.
- Immortality: You want to "respawn" when you "die", to "respawn" you'll need to be brain dead and heart dead, after you are completely dead, you can "respawn" at any time. Your body will never decay. And if you "died" because your head got cut off, you'll have control of your body for 5 minutes. So you can either play dead as soon as your head gets cut off. Or you can make your body go get your head and use "Ability: Fast Heal" to just connect your head back.

How does the anime travel (Ability: Portal) work exactly:
- You can only travel to one anime at a time- Every time you travel to an anime, there is a possibility that you can land at the wrong place or time.
- You can retravel to the same anime again (if you want to).
- (Every time you travel) Depending on your choice, you can decide to erase their memory about you or not, for example, if you meet an anime character in an accident before/ after you go to the anime, by the time you anime travel, you can choose to erase their memory or not. (Every decision is final until you finished the anime, leave, or retravel)
- Ŧɦɘɹę ąɻɘ ɘxçɘþʇɨØɲʂ ōf çØʊɾşę

Warning ⚠️

- Again in this series the reader is gonna be very OP.
- And I'll be taking pieces of story here and there, if you ever find your story part in my story and you don't want that, then please contact me.
- This is my first book.
- And if you want to know more warnings you can take a look at the story description, thank you very much.

Chapter 1 coming in a few minutes!