Chapter 16 - The Aftermath. Itachi!!

Author's Pov. Time: 10:50 A.M.
"Was... (F/n) the last kill?" You asked awkwardly as many nodded, "Oops?" You asked tilting your head, then everyone fell into the awkward silence again. "Good job (Y/n)," Itachi said as he broke the awkward silence. And you laughed, "Thanks?" You then turned to look at (F/A/c), "I'm sorry for what I did to you before the fight, (Nickname), I was just trying to drive (F/n) crazy," you said apologetically. (F/A/c) just shrugged, "It's fine, I (Or if your f/A/c is Tobi; just replace it with Tobi) don't mind," You smiled slightly.

"I think we should head back home now," You said, looking at Laven, "Would you mind sending us home? And send the car to B2 of my 102?" You added to the sentence, "Of course my master! Do I send them to 102 too?" Laven said and asked.

"Yep! Thanks, Laven!" You said happily and hug him, as well as a kiss on the cheek. While you did that, Laven received a large amount of death glare from everyone. As you backed down from the hug, he snapped his finger, and in an instant. You guys are now back home.

"Tobi feels good to be back!" Tobi yelled, as the others find their way back to their room or just lie on the couch in the living room. They have learned to not question anything weird happening around them.

"Laven, you can just go to the room you usually go to, I'm going to rest for a bit. I'm a little out of it from the fighting," You said. "Yes, my master," Laven answered and he followed you upstairs and to the room beside you.

You walked into the room, changed out of the bloody work clothes, then took a shower. When you came out of the shower you felt a bit tired. So you flopped in your bed, and after a few minutes... Fell asleep.

Author's Pov. Time: 2:00 P.M.
You yawn, feeling a little doozy from the sleep, but you were clearly awake and can't sleep anymore. You got up, smelling something yummy coming from downstairs. 'Is it Tachi again?' You thought.

You walked over to your closet to change into some (2nd/f/c) pajamas. Then you walked downstairs, into the kitchen. But to your slight surprise, Itachi was not in the kitchen. It was Laven, "What time is it?" you asked. "It is now 2:10 in the afternoon youn- master," Laven answered. You chuckled a little, you could tell Laven was not used to calling you master again, "It's ok if you want to call me young master, I have nothing against it," you said giggling softly.

Laven blushed at the sound of your laughter. But you, being you, did not notice any of it. "Where's everyone else? Why are you the only one in the kitchen?" You asked. Not to lie, you were slightly puzzled at why Laven was the only one in the kitchen. Normally, it'd be Itachi cooking the same old thing in the kitchen.

"Oh! I sent Mr. Itachi away, considering he is no servant but a guest to our house 102," Laven said. You nodded in agreement, he always does too much of the servant and maid job in the house, he should rest once in a while. "Where is he now?" You asked, you wanted to check on him.

"Mr. Itachi should be in his room right now," Laven answered. "Ok, I'll go check on him, please, call us when 'lunch' is ready," You told Laven. "Yes, young master," he replied, bowing, then going back to his cooking. You walked to B1, then processed to find Itachi's room, you knocked, but there was no answer. You knocked again, but still no answer. You had a bad feeling, so you just opened the door.

Inside the room, Itachi was sitting on his bed, his hands covering his eyes. With a sudden feeling of foreboding, you rushed over and removed his hands. "Tachi! Are you ok?!" You said worriedly, Itachi had his Mangekyou Sharingan activated, and his tears were not tears, but blood, you remembered his sickness in Naruto, and this is no good thing.

You immediately put your hand over Itachi's eyes, focusing your chakra on your hand, you started performing Medical Ninjutsu and started healing Itachi's eyes. He, on the other hand, was very surprised. He had no memory of teaching you any Medical Ninjutsu, and in his memory, as he had talked with everyone else that trained you, no one has taught you Medical Ninjutsu in any form.

After a minute or so, his eyes have become completely fine. "Where did you learn Medical Ninjutsu from?" Itachi asked, "I'm not sure, I just wanted to heal you, so I did," you answered truthfully, you really had no idea how or why you can do that, but you did it anyway. "Your Medical Ninjutsu heals far faster than anyone I've ever met, this doesn't feel like Mystical Palm Technique," Itachi said.

"Tachi! I'm honored by that!" You said slightly blushing from the comment. "What should I name this Medical Jutsu then?" You asked if you were in a very good mood right now, "Since you said it was different from the others," You winked. Itachi blushed from the wink, seeing how you were right now.

"I think you should name it..." Before Itachi could finish the sentence, Laven yelled from the kitchen, "Everyone! 'Lunch' is ready! Come over to eat!" You then completely forgot what you were saying, you were very hungry from the fighting, sleeping, and just generally everything that happened today. "Let's go Tachi!" You said excitedly, "I'm hungry!"

As you finished saying that, you grabbed Itachi's hand and rushed out of the room, and into the first-floor living room. He's given up resisting his feelings for you, as he noticed the rest of the Akatsuki have ended up the same as him. "What are we eating today Laven?" You asked happily.

"We are eating..." (I'm too lazy just imagine it was all of your favorite food, and then a bunch of healthy food, and then a bunch of delicious yummy food.)

"Oh my Jashin! That is a lot!" Hidan yelled. "I have to agree with Hidan~," Orochimaru said. "Come on! Let's start eating already," You said in a quite monotonous voice, the change in attitude surprised all the Akatuski a little, but Laven was used to this long ago, and maybe, just maybe a little bit for Kakuzu too.

To Be Continued...

A/n: Hoped you liked it! I'm kinda running out of ideas on what to write, maybe all just kinda skip over the rest, and maybe write about the character development, training- And just basically- I think you guys get the point. And, I hereby, formally, thank you for those that lasted for so long, that stayed with me since the beginning, if you were one of them. I thank you, so so much. You guys mean everything to me, you might just be one of the reasons I still say "here", I would have gone to meet Techno if it wasn't for this and a few other things. Thank you, again and again, I think this to myself, thank you, I hereby say it formally to everyone that stayed and read my story, even if you're new, old, or whatever. Thank you, so very much.