Chapter 14 - The Beginning Of The Choas..?

Author's Pov. Time: 5:30 A.M.
You wake up to the sound of the alarm clock you set up and the smell of breakfast that Itachi was cooking. You got up, feeling excited about the visit to (F/n)'s mansion today. You changed into some nice, but comfortable, and (f/c) work clothes. The reasons for being not sure about why (F/n) called you to their mansion today.

You walk down the stairs to see an unexpected view, but also very wholesome at the same time. It seems that all of the Akatsuki seemed to have a sleepover in the living room on the first floor. You were surprised at how peaceful it looked, and for some of the people to join in the sleepover.

Pain comfortably resting his head on the top of the couch while he was in the very corner. Konan was beside him, her head was also resting on the top part of the couch, but it looked very uncomfortable. Zetsu was in a large plant pot in the corner, sleeping in the pot. You blinked a few times before having your hand over your mouth, stopping you from laughing. Orochimaru was sleeping on the side sofa, he was almost curled up as a ball, keen to his chest, his arms hugging his legs, and his head on the sofa arm.

Tobi was sleeping on the floor, face down butt up, you wondered if that was comfortable at all, in addition, he still had his mask on. Kisame was sleeping on his side on the carpet. Deidara and Sasori were on top of each other, and most likely had fought before falling asleep. Kakazu was sleeping against the wall, one leg bent while the other is straight. Hidan was sleeping upside down from the railings on the 3rd floor, apparently being tied up by some steel threads.

You glanced over them once more, you noticed the two ghosts that seems to be watching them sleep, now noticing you were here. "Good morning (Y/n)!" Rin exclaimed. Yahiko just waved at you and turned away. "Good Morning, I wasn't expecting to see you two awake," You said. "Ghosts do not need sleep, we just sleep because it makes us feel more human," Yahiko answered. You nodded in understanding.

Now you're silently walking into the kitchen and quietly saying, "Good morning Tachi," Itachi turned around, then slightly blushed. "Good Morning (Y/n). You seemed to be dressed very formally today, is there something important?" Itachi asked. He was sharp as always, "I'm going to (F/n)'s mansion today! And I plan on taking all of you with me! I only took Kuzu last time, so I kinda want to make it up to you guys for missing the fun!"

"(F/n)?" Itachi asked. "Oh! Right! It's the person who owned the 'market' that I and Kaku went to a while ago!" You answered. "I see, but are you sure you have a car that has enough space to carry all of us and is not a bus?" Itachi questioned. "That's what you don't know! Let's finish breakfast and wake up the others first!" You said, and Itachi agreed.

After making breakfast...

You heard loud yelling and chaos going on in the living room as you sighed. "Let me down, old man!" Hidan yelled from the railing. "Get off me, Danna!" Deidara yelled as he tried to get up. A lot of yelling and chaos was happening, Itachi poked his head out from the kitchen, sighing, but he was honestly surprised, normally they won't be so relaxed, even back at their base. You sighed at the scene before you go down.

"Guys! I have an announcement for today!" You said. Soon, everyone turned their attention to you and Kakuzu let go of Hidan, causing some yelling and a loud '(d/h)ump'. "We're all going to (F/n)'s mansion today!" You said excitedly. Most of the Akatuskis' reactions were the same as Itachi's when he first heard the name. You were too lazy to explain, so you asked, "Kuzu, would you mind explaining to them who (F/n) is?" You looked at him with the most adorable eyes possible, and he gave in, he accepted the quest.

After explanation and getting ready...

Author's Pov. Time: 7:00 A.M.
By now, everyone was ready and is at B2. You took notice that everyone was wearing their Akatsuki cloak and basically what they wear to fight. "What's with the formal dress-up and everything?" You asked jokingly. "In case of a battle, of course, I still remember last time," Kakuzu commented. It seems he told everyone to get ready and everything. "I have a bad feeling about this," Zetsu said, you looked away, not to lie, you also had a feeling.

But anyway, I lead them to a car that looked quite normal, and I said, "The car's unlocked, the key's inside. Come on, open the door," Pain took the first step and opened the door, inside was a much larger space that can fit all of them and more. "What the hell?! What is this shit?" Hidan asked. You chucked at his reaction, Hidan's reaction was what you were exactly expecting. Unbeknown to you, everyone blushed cause of your chuckle.

"Get on people!" You yelled. Everyone then got in the car, but Kakuzu was the only one that was prepared for what was about to happen again. Before you start to drive, you told them to feel free to do anything in the car, so everyone begins to talk to one another, with the expectation of Kakuzu of course.

Then... You started driving...

Author's Pov. Time: 7:30 A.M.
Finally arriving at (F/n)'s mansion, you hopped off the car to get some fresh air. While everyone got off to throw up, including Kakuzu. It seems like no one is ever going to get used to your driving speed. You walked to the mansion's door and rang the doorbell. The door opened, (f/n) and Laven was awaiting you.

You walked in, along with the others, in disguise of course. Laven happily welcomed you in, but (f/n)'s reaction seemed somewhat off. They seemed... weird. They're not in their mafia persona or their regular persona. It felt like something was off.

 "I wasn't expecting guests today (Y/n)," (F/n) said, they sounded disproving or mad. But you can definitely see them blushing at the sight of some of the Akatuski. Especially at (F/A/c) (Favorite/Akatsuki/character), which you were not that happy with, I mean, they're "our" favorite. "I apologize, I forgot to tell Laven that I'm bringing my friends with me today,". They "Tasked" and walked away, it was very confusing for you, you've never seen them acting like this.

The Akatuski was very impressed with (F/n)'s 'house', though not as impressed as when they first saw your house. "This house is packed with machine guns, gunpowders, and possibly any metallic weapon you can think of," I explained. (F/n) frowned at my explanation, and it gave me a slight idea of why they brought me here today.

I turn to look at Laven, it seems he noticed too. Good thing you came with your work clothes, and of course, that would be packed with guns and other weapons. You were about to warn the Akatuski, but you seem to forget again they are no regular people. The "peace" time went on for another 10 or 15 minutes before (F/n) finally noticed the change in attitude.

"It seems that you have figured out what I'm about to do, so let's quit the sweet talk, and go down to real business," (F/n) said. You got in your fighting stance, and the Akatsuki got ready too. But to your surprise, Laven slowly walked over to you and kneeled to you on one knee. As he asked, "Young Master, would you please make me your servant again?"

(F/n) seemed surprised and hurt at the same time while the Akatsuki eyed him suspiciously. (F/n) yelled, "Laven! Why would you go back?! I can treat you so much better than (Y/n) does! Why do you still love (Y/n) better!? Stay with me! Fight belong side with me, Laven! You know I love you! Don't you!?"

The speech was very confusing, love? Me? Treating him better? Laven seems so calm about this. What's going on? What happened while I was gone? Is this why (F/n) hates me so much? There were so many questions going on in my head that I thought I was going to explode.

But as Laven begins to speak, it pulled me back into reality, "I never liked you, not a single bit. So there never was a better between you two. I swore my loyalty to my master long ago. And my master only let you borrow the loyalty for a while. And that 'while' ends now!" Laven's voice was cold and stern, and he then turned back to me, "My master, please, let me be your and only your servant for now and forever!" His tone turned back to the warm and soft voice I remembered.

And because now that my and (F/n) friendship is done. "Of course, Lucifer of hell, you may now return your loyalty to me. And only me. For the rest of your eternity," And with that, he has become my servant again, for as long as I want him to be. But the battle is only beginning now. And it won't end soon too...

To Be Continued...

A/n: Hope you liked it! This one was.. well... I don't know what to say- Tell you what, I've time-travel from the future and am trying to make the chapters more enjoyable! So you'll see some sucky writing and some "might be enjoyable" writing!