Chapter 2 - Surpises! Let's get down to business.

Your Pov. Time: 6:50 P.M.
Light peeked through the window, revealing his face, it was Itachi! The (h/c) hair girl never expected any of the Akatsuki members to help out! He was looking at me suspiciously, and I can tell that he was curious, he wanted to know what I used to kill them, I mean that makes sense, he's never seen a gun before.

"Right... Thank you.." I kept my defensive stand, wondering why he helped me.

"I-"before I could say anything, I was cut short by Itachi's word, "There's no need to thank me, I'm just making sure you are alive so you can explain what happened, who are you, where are we, and how do we go back ?" His eyes glared at me, I saw it in the corner of my eyes, he has the Sharingan activated.

'Did he want to put me in a genjutsu?!' I wanted to say something but I just kept my mouth shut. "Right, please come with me," 'So that's why he saved me, why do I feel like that was a lie? Oh well!' I thought, but at the same time, I was asking myself 'How did they even get here? What did they do? How do I get them to go back?'

It took a while for me to snap out of my thoughts. When I turned to look at Itachi, he looked a bit... concerned? Of course, he is! I'm the only one that can tell them what in the world was going on. 

There were dead bodies everywhere while we were walking back to the Akatsuki. You were the culprit of some, but others are most likely caused by the Akatsuki. Itachi looked at me expecting to see me scream or somethin'... not just staring at the dead bodies. "Oh right! Sorry! I'll get the body cleaned up right away !" He wasn't expecting that... At least, in my point of view.

"You can go downstairs with the ak- your teammate? Frie- Gan- Or whatever you call them! And I'll clean up the body," 'Oh shoot! I almost slipped up! That would've only led to more problems!' I thought. 

"I don't know where the stairs are," my head snapped at Itachi as soon as he finished that sentence, then proceeded to lead him down the stairs.

"How do you not know where the stairs were? If you were literally on the second floor?" 

"I went through the window in that room,"

 'Close and lock the window next time' I mentally noted as I continue to lead him down the stairs.

My eyes twitched at the sight of the first floor, on the first floor Sasori is taking out his puppet to fight with Deidara, Deidara is one step away from blowing up a clay bird, Tobi managed to stop the clay bird and ended up getting hit and blown up, then mange come back up again, Pain was sitting on the couch like this have nothing to do with him, Kakuzu was sewing Hiden back together, I guessing they just had a fight or somethin', Zetsu is in a corner not giving a care to the world, Orochimaru seems to be just "snake-ing" around the room, Kisame and Konan are nowhere to be found apparently, I'm guessing they're together and somewhere else.

Itachi looked at the sight and then looked back at me, after a few seconds he sighed, "I am very sorry for-" But before he could finish, I threw a kunai at them before they can even notice. All the playing around suddenly stopped almost in an instant, tension was in the air as they all turn to look at me,  Pain and Zetsu were something else, but they turn to look at me anyway.

 "I should've guessed that it wouldn't make it... well?! I told you all to stay still and don't touch anything! Look at what you guys are doing! Especially you De- blond boy! You almost blew up the whole house! If it can ever be blown up..." I mumble the last sentence to myself as I continue to scold them. 

This went on for about 10 mins, then Kisame and Konan came back, apparently, they went to the kitchen to get some food, but they got lost instead. I mean it makes sense, it was a huge house, but I scolded them anyways.

As soon as I finish scolding them, I turn around to cool down. I turn back to look at them, only to see all the Akatuski members sitting on the floor except for Itachi, who I did not scold, Pain, and Zetsu on the couch, but they were all listening to me anyway, nobody dared to move a finger. The (h/c) hair girl then froze at the sight, as if we've seen the most devastating thing in the world. I then run through my thoughts, thinking of what I've just done. 

It took me a while to realize what I'd done, I blushed - in embarrassment and surprise. Embarrassed that I just scolded them all without being even given permission, for about 20 minutes. Surprise that they all even listened to me, even Pain and Zetsu, I know that they could've just ignored what I was saying and then continue what they were doing. 

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have scolded you guys without permission! Why did you listen anyways..." Again I mumble the last sentence to myself and then begin to apologize to them again, but this time, before I can start I was cut off.

"It's fine, they deserve that scolding, they never listen to directions,"

"Leader-sama!"

I was surprised, Pain was fine with me saying such things? But I still then give him a nod. "We wasted enough time, let us get down to business," This time I'm serious. And everyone else was too.