Chapter 15 - The Battle.

Author's/Your Pov. Time: 8:15 A.M.
"(Y/n)! You will pay for this! I will make you pay for this! I hate you! I hated you from the start! I just befriended you because you could've been useful! You stupid bitch! Why do you always get the good of everything?! Everyone is always wrapped around your fingers! Everything! Everything is yours and only your fault! I HATE YOU!!!!" (F/n) yelled in frustration.

"Oh wow, I never thought you looked at me this way!" I said halfheartedly to (F/n). It was quite a speech that happened there, but they aren't the first ones that ever said this kind of stuff to me anyways. "So, are you done?" Zetsu asked. "Can we take off this disguise now?" Kisame asked in addition.

"I supposed now I don't have to be worried about scaring (F/n) now, so yeah! You can take it off Kisa!" I said happily. And as fast as they could everyone that had to were a disguise took it off as quickly as they could. "That was so uncomfortable!" Zetsu complained. You slightly chuckled, as at the same time, (F/n) and their minions were very much traumatized.

I mean, non of the half are human-looking anyways. "Can I sacrifice these fuckers to Jashin?" Hidan asked, you glanced at him, "When we start the fight, yes," Hidan looked very happy, "Yes, let's go bitches!" You glanced at him again before sighing, you've given up on the swearing. "Does that mean we can eat them?" Zetsu asked, you nodded. Zetsu smirked, "We no longer plan to eat you. We never wanted to!"

You chuckled sightly at the 2 personalities and said, "I hope that is not just for now," Zetsu flytrap opened slightly, "It's not," You then tilted your head to the side, "Then I trust you," An irk mark appeared on (F/n) as they frowned, have you forgotten they're existence?

Before (F/n) could say anything, "(Y/n)-Chan! Tobi's scared!" A childish complaint came from Tobi stopping whatever they were going to say. You put a hand over your mouth, trying to stop the laughter as Deidara smacked him on the head. "Don't be scared Tobes, I trust you have some basic battle skills," you comforted, at last, you finally turned back to look at (F/n) again.

(F/n) then for some reason glanced at (F/A/c) for a sec or two. You immediately begin thinking, and soon you had a plan to piss them off, "(F/n), before we start the fight... I wanna show you something," You looked very to (F/A/c) before mumbling, "(F/A/c), I apologize for what I'm about to do next,"

You pulled on his/her shoulder and pulled them down to (y/h)(your/height) and kissed them on the lips. (If they're the same height as you or shorter than you, feel free to change that line a bit to match! Same thing if your fav. character is Tobi, change it around as you like!) (F/n) eyes widen at your actions. After your lips left (F/A/c)'s you turned back to look at (F/n), and a victorious, challenging smirk made its way to your face. (F/A/c) beside you was blushing like crazy while at the same time, earning a lot of death glares from everyone else.

"Shell we fight now (F/n)?" You asked. This got (F/n) even madder, and they just grabbed the nearest machine gun that their minions brought out. And started firing at you like crazy, you swiftly used an Earth-style Wall to block all the bullets that came your way. 

(F/n) seems to be surprised by this kind of "special ability" that all of us seem to be able to use. And while they were distracted by this surprise, I rush forwards at them and took out a kunai. Then in one swift move, cut their arm. They yelled out in pain, and at the same time, they grabbed a gun to shoot at me. As they pull the trigger, I slightly tilted my head to dodge the bullet.

I then kicked (F/n) in the stomach, sending them away from me, and looked around to see how the Akatuki is doing. It seems that this is a bit too easy for them, though they are not used to the weapons we use now say, for example, guns, small knives (similar to kunai but different and better), etc.