Chapter 7 - An Auction Venue and a waiting massacre!

Author's Pov. Time: 2:05 P.M.
In front of you guys was a night-time city street, but everyone that's here is wearing masks (it's not like the ones we wear now in covid, it the ones that cover your whole face leaving two holes to see), (F/n) handed out the masks to herself/himself, Laven, and Kakuzu, and said, "I didn't know we had extra company, so I hope you don't mind waking around WITHOUT a mask,"

"It's fine, I don't mind," You said, as you turned to look at Kakuzu. Before you could mouth/say anything, Kakuzu said, "Have this dumb mask for yourself, " You were surprised, 'Kakuzu isn't a generous person, at least not in my memory of watching Naruto', you thought as you felt (F/n)'s gaze on you.

You then mouthed a 'Do you know how to wear it?' He looked at you as if he was saying 'Do you think I'm dumb?' "Then wear it, I'll be fine, trust me," You said as you watch Kakuzu wear his mask.

You then took out a dark (f/c) colored hat and the same colored mask... (It's that one that looks like silk and you wear it to cover everything under your nose). You wore it on, you swear you saw the two boys blush! But you shrug it off. The weirdest thing of all is that you know (F/n) keep an extra mask in their car. But why didn't they take it out?

You then heard Kakuzu smirk under his mask (if that's even possible). You looked at him, tilting your head in a questioning manner. "It looks like you came prepared, hm?" He said, "I was gonna use it anyway," You answered, "You sounded like Dei" You added after a pause, "Dei?" He asked.

"Mhm, the nickname for Deidara, since it's in his name already," You hummed as you walked through the "street". You swear (F/n) have something against you, as you keep on feeling his/her gaze on you.

Your Pov.Time: 2:35 P.M.
We arrived at where we were supposed to go, it was one of the tallest buildings here. "We're here," I said as Kakuzu looked at me and I understand instantly what he was asking, " No, we're doing my- our business first," He looked at me, I can tell he wants to argue, but before he could, I stopped him.

We walked into the building, (F/n) asked for a private room on the second floor, of course, they gave them the room they wanted, I mean, they're own this black market for god sake! Kakuzu looked around, I can tell he has no idea where this is or what this place is for, "This place is an auction venue (google it if you don't know), I'll explain the rest later," I whispered only loud enough for Kakuzu to hear.

I made it to the second floor, into the "private" room (f/n) asked for. "So, what is it, which one is it your looking for you?" I asked instantly, they never willingly take me to THEIR black market for free. "Sharp as always, I see eh?" (F/n)'s persona changed, he/she didn't sound nice nor did they feel like the same person I was talking to, but I'm used to it.

This jumped Kakuzu a little tho, but this is nothing he wasn't used to, he was teamed up with Hidan for goodness sake! (F/n) pulled out a piece of paper, and showed it to us. He/she pointed at the 7th thing on the list, "One of the minions took it for themselves, I want you to get it back, in any way possible."

"Even a wipeout?" I asked, "Yes, even a wipeout, this auction venue is full of traitors anyways, and they think I don't know." (F/n) then gave out a little sadistic laugh. "It's best if you closed the doors for this, ya' know? I don't think anyone would be pleased to see a bloody room when they walked in." I was sitting on my chair, my hand lifting my chin high, I tiled my head softly, looking down at the people on the first floor, as a sadistic grin came across my face.

 This got Kakuzu hyped up, but scared at the same time. The innocent me was gone, replaced with a sadistic sociopath that is craving blood and death. Of course, he can handle this, but he just didn't expect this from me. "I'll shut the door once young master's wipeout begins," Laven said, bowing. "The wipeout is not my business, I'll only take care of what I need to," I looked at (F/n) and noticed something, I turned to Laven and said, "Laven..."

"Yes, young master?"

"I don't think your master is happy with you calling me this..."

"But... What else can I call you?" Laven asked, I guess I never thought of that... I shrugged.

Your Pov. Time: 3:05 P.M.
I waited for about half an hour for the auction to finally begin. The first 2 auction items were very boring, tho the 3rd auction item caught my interest. It was a scythe, tho it was not as good as the one Hidan had but it'd be a good replacement. (When Hidan came here his scythe was left at the base, and so is everyone else's weapons too) "You want that one? Or can I keep it?" You asked, "I'll give you a 50% off since you're doing this for free," (f/n) answered.

I nodded as the price of the scythe landed on 100k. I found the 4th one boring as I took a list myself. I gave Kakuzu one and said, "If you want anything on the list, tell me." He nodded before saying thanks, this is a good price to pay. 5 stacks of yen (About 50,000 yen or USD 465) for anything here. Definitely, worth it, he then showed me something he was interested in.

 I looked at the list, it was the 10th item, I have something interested too. So I said, "Give the 3 of em' to me for free, and I'll give you a free whole wipeout of this place, do we have a deal?" I turned to look at (F/n), they were looking at me in disbelief, "Your trading these 3 items for a free wipeout?!"

Kakuzu looked at me in disbelief too. The 3 items are worth way more than their price, even if he is not from this time! He could tell, but the next thing (F/n) did make his jaws drop. "Hell yes! I can even give you 2 more items for their min price in addition! Any but the 7th, the 7th mine,"

"I'm not interested in the 7th one, so we have us a deal then? By the way, since you mentioned it, I'll be picking 2 more items after the wipeout." (F/n) was nodding like crazy, as if I was going to decide against it the next second.

As I finished my talk with (F/n), the 7th item came in place. I grabbed my knives, three guns, and some kunai(s). Then told Kakuzu to get ready too. I looked at (F/n) and Laven, I asked them if they were joining the fight too, (F/n) said no, but Laven said yes, which, (F/n) with not happy with. I told them all to get ready, we're going on a full-scale massacre today!

To Be Continued...

A/n (Author's/note): 2 Chapters in a day! Sorry for the long wait, like I said, at one point I thought no one was going to read my book, so I might as well not write anymore. But after all, I love this book, and I want to finish it for you guys and me. In addition, your comments motivated me!