Chapter 27 - Tobi? Lies in lies.

Author's Pov. Time: 4:45 A.M.
The next day, you woke up to someone knocking on your door repeatedly. You rubbed your eyes before getting up to open the door, it was Tobi, in the back of him was Rin. "Tobes, what are you doing so early in the morning? It's barely 4:50." You asked, confused.

"Tobi gets to train (Y/n)-Chan today!" He cheered, "So Tobi had to get (Y/n)-Chan as soon as Tobi woke up!" You chucked softly, "You really were looking forward to this day." But in reality, you were very curious as to what he was going to teach you, or what he was even going to do.

"Wait for me here, ok Tobes? I'm going to change and be right back with you." You told him before closing the door, but before it could fully close, he had already slipped into your room, Rin behind him. "Tobi wanna wait inside!" He said, you just sighed. 

The only reason why he did this was that he wanted to see your reaction. But he didn't expect you to let him stay here, nor did Rin. "Aren't you worried he'll peak?" Rin asked you. You shook your head slightly before looking for what you wanted to wear. 

Once you find it, you begin to change right then and there. Under Tobi's mask, his eyes quickly widened. Oh, your back had a large number of scars, but Tobi only saw a glance, then he turned away, closing his eyes. He has concluded that you are also crazy.

Rin was shocked that you were so "brave", but she did understand, that even if Obito changed, he is still a gentleman and respectful to women. So it was more of trust than bravery. After you changed, you turned back to look at Tobi. 

"I'm done. Let's go." You announced Tobi's head snapped back, and his person right back to Tobi. You opened the bedroom door and walked out, Tobi half hopping behind you, and Rin floating beside him.

"Heading out so early (Y/n)?" Itachi asked, looking up from his phone on the sofa. "Mhmm, Tobes is excited to have trained with me, so we're heading out early." You replied, gesturing to the masked boy behind you. He nodded excitedly.

"I see. Have fun." That was all Itachi said before going back to his phone. Behind it, he furrowed his eyebrows, what was he planning now? You walked out the back door, accompanied by the two. You and Tobi small-talked the way to the training grounds, and sometimes Rin would add something, but you couldn't respond because of the presence of Tobi.

"So, what are you going to teach me? Tobes~?" You asked playfully, wondering what he would do. "(Y/n)-Chan, Tobi wants (Y/n)-Chan to promise (Y/n)-Chan would say nothing about what's going to happen." He asked, still in his childish voice. You nodded, "I promise in my life that anything going down today will not be told to a single living thing." While you promised, you had your fingers crossed behind your back, you said sorry mentally.

"My 'real' name is Madara, the real leader of the Akatuski," He began to explain in his Madara's voice, you pretended to be shocked, "W-What, Tobi, no 'Madara'- what?" He nodded as he continued, "Tobi is just what I go by to hide my identity so I can watch from the dark." He concluded.

"So- Uh, Madara? Is that your real voice?" Sounding slightly confused, when in reality, your head was clear as crystal. "Yes." He replied it was quick and clean, "You're special, so I feel I could trust you with this information." He added.

You looked aside, in reality, you were looking at Rin. The two of you shared a look, she sighed and was also slightly shocked. Obito has gone so far down the road of this, that it's shocking to her. Your thought process was if you were going to meddle with the truth with me, at least tell me the whole thing "Madara".

"With that out of the way, I have a lot to teach and show you." He continued with his deep voice, "First is Taijutsu, I need to see how good you are at battling." And with that, he engaged you in a battle of pure kicks and punches.

It was one of those times you really had to put in the effort to tie in with him. Rin was shocked by how much Obito improved from his younger times. And with that, you're training with "Madara" has begun.

The result of the Taijutsu battle was a tie, you having the slight upper hand. Then he moved on to the next one, Ninjutsu. He tested you on many ninjutsu, slowly it was then that you realized how powerful he was. You can beat him, but it's just going to be a lot of effort, and with that idea in mind, you wanted to train harder. (This is in the case where we are still 'handicapped')

After that was Genjutsu, this was supposedly the time when you found out he was also a Uchiha, "Wait-! The Sharingan! You didn't tell me you were a Uchiha!" You "complained", you supposedly saw the Sharingan behind the mask when you were practicing with Genjutsu.

"I forgot, you do not belong to our world, but I have expected you to know my name already. It seems I overestimated the scrolls or what you used to learn about us." Tobi commented in his deep voice.

Overall, training with him was like training with Pain, but different in their own way, one was calm, and the other... deceiving. Is the best word, both of you are lying to one another, but the only difference is one knows the truth, while the other does not.

Although you did in truth enjoy your training with him, it was some of those that were "harsh" but good. Tobi on the other hand was training and at the same time, testing you. Though he has learned and become like Madara, he has been attracted by you and everything you do. He sees the difference between you and others, and he adores it.

Yet, he refuses to believe in his feelings, believing it would mean all his work till now was for nothing at all. But he knows and deep in his heart, he cares and he is falling in love with you. The one that takes care of and never discards him. You are not Rin's replacement, he knows that much for sure.

"I thank myself for saving you last, 'cause I swear, it's so fun training with you Tobes!" You cheered. A breath that he didn't know he was holding was let out, it was then he noticed, that he was worried if he revealed this information to you, would you have treated him any differently, the answer is no.

For once in forever, he was not manipulating the person next to him, yet placing his trust in them. It was like he started learning everything about being a human all over again. But you were unnoticed and willingly taking him through the process.

His training with you lasted a lot longer cause you dragged on. Most of the Akatuski were confused as to why you would take so long with him, but you would always say he was fun to play around with. It was basically telling them you were teasing the boy around, and are having a lot of fun, so you don't want to stop.

One of the times for training, Rin invited Yahiko to join them, and that was the day he found out how much power you guys had in you. And he was shocked to the tip of his understanding, the 2 of you refreshed his definition of power and strength.

When you entered your room that day, the 2 lovely ghosts went on and on about you and him. "And what the heck was that?! I thought Nagato was as strong as it is already! NOW YOU TOO???" Yahiko yelled, You just chuckle in amusement while watching the 2 of them going on and on non-stop.

Eventually, all good things must come to an end, and for you is ending the training. Right after, following that was their goodbye, as you finally announced in one last dinner, "I have successfully found you guys a way back home."

To Be Continued...

A/n: I hope you liked it! This book, now and slowly, has come to an end. I thank you all for making it so far with me. Thank you, after all, readers, goodbye will come. Eventually, thank you all.