Chapter 17 - The Curse of Jashin! Best Prank Ever!

Author's Pov. Time: 3:35 P.M.

After eating and chatting for a bit...

"Hidan! Do you think you can train me today?" You asked, finally remembering about the training. "Oh, Jashin! I have almost forgotten it!" Hidan yelled, "Let's go (Y/n)!" As he yelled his final sentence, he dragged you out of the house to the training grounds.

Once you and Hidan arrived at the training grounds, he asked you for a knife. You just pointed him to the storage room in the corner, that storage room was the room that have all the weapons in the world that you could think of.

Hidan, once opening the storage room, saw the scythe that you said you were going to gift to him. Hidan being himself, just took it without asking, and was certainly excited to use it. "Ok (Y/n)! I'm going to teach you the curse that Jashin had blessed me with!" Finally, the time has come! You were very excited about this, you always wanted to learn from the beginning when they came here.

It might be that you and Hidan have some sort of similarity, or it might just be something else, but you were excited non the less. "But I have to warn you (Y/n), do not use the curse of Jashin unless needed," Hidan warned you, "This curse will hurt both you and the person you're trying to hurt,"

Hidan looked very serious, and I know he means it. "Ok, I think I'm ready," You knew this is gonna harm both you and the person you were attacking, but both of you are immortal, so this doesn't affect you too much anyways.

A/n: Ability Fast Heal and Immortality do not work on your enemy in this case, it only works on you. Just FYI.

Time skip to after he teaches you how to use the "curse of Jashin"...

Author's Pov. Time: 3:55 P.M.
"Ok, now try it on me," Hidan said. "But won't that hurt you?" You asked, there were small cuts all over you from the demonstration that Hidan was doing. "I am immortal by the blessing of Jashin!" Hidan yelled. You know this from the start, but it doesn't matter because if you have to act, you got to act the whole thing!

"You sure? I don't want to hurt you..." You said, looking and only looking unsure. "Come on! Don't be a- I mean- don't be scared!" Hidan half-yelled, "Ok, if you say so..." You then did the ritual he taught you and walked over to cut his finger for his blood. "Ok, here I go," You said as you lick his blood.

"Where- Where do I cut-?" You asked, "unsure" of what to do. "Anywhere you'd like!" Hidan yelled. Suddenly, you had an evil idea in your mind, one that wouldn't spoil the fact that you have abilities, but it would scare the crap out of Hidan, and possibly the rest of the Akatuski too. 

After having the whole plan in your mind, you started moving. You rush forwards to grab Hidan's scythe, but Hidan's reaction was a little bit faster. He grabbed the scythe and moved it away, "(Y/n)! What are you-" before you could finish his sentence you used the body flicker jutsu to teleport in back of him.

And gave him a light round kick, then tripping him, and you yanked the scythe out of his hands. "(Y/n)! Sto-" before Hidan could finish yelling at you to stop. Your body flickered back into the ritual circle and stabbed yourself in the stomach with the scythe. And as you expected, the harm also reflected on Hidan, "(Y/N)!!" He rushes forwards to catch you, and once he did, he had a closer look at you, he did not care about his stomach at all, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" He yelled.

"Hey- At least it worked..." You said a bit weakly. You are immortal, but you still can feel the pain that was inflicted on you! Although you don't really "feel" the pain, you still gotta act it out. "Get me back to the house, I wanna scare the rest of you guys," you said slightly chuckling. "This is not the time for this (Y/n)!" Hidan yelled at you.