Chapter 23 - Creation! Your plan!

Author's Pov. Time: 9:00 A.M.
You were now heading back to your house, you were very mentally exhausted and had many things in for work. The ding of the elevator was enough for people to know you were back, "How was the trip?" Kisame asked. "Fine, also, here's some lunch, or snake if you guys have already eaten." You raised your arm revealing a large bag of snacks, drinks, and 'outside food' (If you get what I mean).

Hidan was the first to rush towards you, showing you that they haven't eaten, "Well, enjoy, I've already eaten, and I have something to do. If you need me, I'll be in my room." You said and they nodded. The first things you took out in your room were the star papers, the origami papers, and the glass bottles (differently shaped). You started with the origami papers, making different animals, flowers, and just shapes in pure honesty. 

It felt like an eternity before you finished the first bag, and you questioned if you were able to make this idea work at all. A knock on your door could be heard, you quickly jumped back yelling, "Who's there?" As you opened a portal for everything to drop in. "It's Tobi! (Y/n)-Chan!" The person outside the door yelled, you sighed and opened the door.

"What did you need Tobes?" You asked, there was an emotion in your eyes, tiredness, frustration, or both! But whatever it is, Tobi saw it. "(Y/n)-Chan, can Tobi come in?" He asked, you glanced back inside your room before answering, "Yeah," You said moving out of the way so he can come in.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Is something the matter?" Tobi asked childishly, you stopped for a fraction of a second before continuing in, you debated about telling him or not, you want to keep the surprise, but you also need help... "Tobi's not dumb, (Y/n)-Chan!" Tobi complained, with his hands on his waist.

You chuckled lightly before finally giving in, "Alright, I need some help." You got 5 bags of (star and origami each) paper out from "under the bed" and then explained to him that you needed all the papers folded. You gave him a bag and taught him how to make different animals, at first, they looked horrible, but maybe it was because of the Sharingan, so he got the hang of it faster than others.

When he showed you his result, you were certainly surprised by the speed, but it made sense to you in a short bit. With Tobi's help, the time was shortened and everything was a little faster and easier. You secretly tossed all the origami you made into the Void Storage to avoid the room getting overfilled too fast and put as much of it away as you can also, but inevitably, the room still got overfilled. 

You told him to put some in the closet as you opened them, "And also, don't look at my clothing," you warned. "Okie Doki!" Tobi said cheerfully and he grabbed a handful of origami and carefully placed them in. You also placed some on your bed, chair, table, and anywhere else that there was space.  

A large amount of room was given to you after that, surprisingly. You then took out all the glass bottles and taught Tobi how to make paper stars, And off you go, trying to fill each bottle to the brim-est. At some point, you ran out of star papers, you then took around 10 more bags of star papers from the bottom of your bed, Tobi couldn't hold it anymore and looked under to see it empty. Now you can't take anything out anymore.

It was more of a bet between filling all the glasses or running out of paper, you placed your bet in filling all glasses, and you were right. You looked at the results satisfied, although you have a feeling you're going to need more origami. You told Tobi that now you still had space, they could make more origami and there were a few bags of origami paper in your desk drawer, in reality, you just took more out of your Void Storage. 

After making more origamis...

Author's Pov. Time: 10:15 A.M.
Looking at the result, you took a deep breath and sighed, "Now, let's make the decoration gifts!" You announced as you grabbed the bag in the corner of your room, it had a glue gun, colored and clear hot glue, glasses (the size of a hand or [just] palm), plastic sticks (mini), glass vials of sand, mini sea decoration, and hardly visible LED lights. (Just FYI but that's only a portion of what you bought, there is a lot more in the Void)