Chapter 3 - Decisions! The stay of the Akatuski!

Your Pov. Time: 7:45 P.M.
And everyone else was too. Everyone turned to look at me, then I begin, "First, I believe you guys are way out of your home and your league, yes?" They nodded at me, "Second, you guys never told me your names. .." 'Let's get this out of the way first..' You thought. 

"Right... My name is Itachi, Itachi Uchiha."

"Sasori"

"Tobi is Tobi!"

The others introduced their names to me one by one, (I'm guessing you know all of them already).

"Third, I need to tell you this... I think you guys are at a whole different timeline, or a whole different world in this case," Some looked confused and others looked at me like I'm crazy, but it was understandable if I were in their place, I'd be the same. (I'm too lazy to write the explanation)

I proceeded to tell them that they are in a whole different era, I know it's a different world we're talking about here, but I don't want them to know that there is a world where we thought their world was fake (of course, except for me), so I told them that they're just in a different era, and in this era, no one ever thought of being a shinobi, they only thought of ninja and shinobis as a legend and made up stories long ago and it wasn't real. 

"Then how come you know that we're shinobis?" Itachi asked while the others nodded in agreement. "Because, my family's ancestors, or to be accurate, until my grandpa was all hidden shinobi, so I can tell the difference." I lied, I had to, or else they'd know.

"I see..."

Thank god that fooled them. I wonder what would've happen if that didn't fool them... I started to space out, thinking about all the possibilities that might have happened. Until someone tapped me on the shoulders. I woke up from my thoughts, only to see Pain in front of me, "We need some time to talk on our own." 

"Yes, I understand that." I began to walk away, I walked over to my room on the second floor. I jumped on my bed, only to end up bouncing up and down a few times. I grabbed my phone that was in my pocket too, I almost forgot about my phone!

I mentally facepalmed myself, then I dialed in a very familiar phone number, it rang three times until someone picked it up. 

"Hello, this is (Y/n)(L/n)"

"Ah! Young master! What do you need?" He sounded happy, of course, he is, I'm one hell of a money tree, plus I'll be a big help for them.

"I'll be going over some time around tomorrow's afternoon," I said with my monotone voice, "My house got 'attacked' again. I can't believe it! It's hella annoying!" I was almost on the edge of screaming, luckily the sound insulation in my house is really good. So hopefully they won't be hearing me scream.

"Do calm down young master! Master will be needing me today, so why not come over tomorrow and we can take you there with us?" 'Do I have the time...? Why not!' I've been there a few times, it quite dangerous, but I like it, "Sure, then I'll be going over there tomorrow noon."

"Then see you at our mansion tomorrow, young master."

I ended the call as we finished talking, 'tomorrow's noon huh?' ( I've decided to mix in a little bit of other anime's, things, for example, demons from the Black Butler, it's nothing major, it's just for fun, won't affect the main storyline too! Well, maybe a little... )

Your Pov. Time: 7:55 P.M.
I heard a knock on the door as soon as I finished my thoughts. I opened the door, only to see Tobi standing in front of my door, "You need something, Tobi?" I asked. "Leader (Is that how he calls him?) wants to talk to you!"  

"Talk to... me..?" I tilt my head, pointed my finger at myself, and gave him a puzzled look. 

"Tobi is a good boy! Tobi do not lie!" 

"Alright, I'll be going down there in a few minutes," Then I patted him on the head, "Hope you don't mind that," I said giving him a soft smile, "Tobi don't mind it! Tobi likes it!" He said with his child-like voice. 'This girl... She's something different, maybe I should have other plans for her'. "I'm glad, now get out so I can change, I'm super dirty with all the stuff that just happened." He scanned through my cloth, there was blood everywhere on the cloth (from the clean-up), and dirt too. "Okie!" He walked away and closed the door with him. Little did I know...

A few mins later, I came down the stairs wearing my (f/c) pj's, showing off my (b/s)(body/shape) perfectly, I saw a few of them go red, and the others just looked away 'Am I the only one who's confused?' I thought "( Y/n)..." Pain began to say, ' I've got a good feeling of what this is about...'

"We talked and we decided we have a request for you," Then he stayed silent.

"Tell me your request before I give my answer, I can't do something that's out of my line, so I'll need to know what you want me to do first."

"Very well then, we have talked and it turns out we have no knowledge over this place, and nowhere to go too,"

" Lemmie guess, you want me to teach you the knowledge about here? Let you stay here? Or perhaps take you in ?" I asked, Pain nodded. 'Why am I surprised? I should've expected this..'

"Alright, tho there are a lot of you... I should have enough room (On one floor), just hope you don't mind..."

"We'll be fine, we're already grateful that you're taking us in,"

I lead them down to B1, my house is huge, (I mean what'd you expect? You're the richest person in the world!) B1 was all guest room, there's a lot of lights blubs, but you just don't have any window here. "If anyone prefers sunlight, there might be a few guest rooms on the third floor..." Some of them turned to look at me, I can see it in their eyes, they were wondering how big is this house.

"This is one of our main households, so we should be fine," Some of them shot me a few looks. "You mean there's more of them?!" Deidara yelled.

"Ya? Why?"

"Why? Why?! You're asking me why?!"

Deidara continues to make a big deal out of this, but everyone else just decided to ignore him. Once everyone picked their rooms, I said my goodnight, and everyone just went to bed.

Before I fell asleep and forget, I called over to the company and told one of my friend-like assistants that I'm not going to work for a whole week, damn, today was a tiring day. As soon as you put down your phone, you fall into a deep deep slumber...

A/n (Author's/note): Honestly this is kinda tiring- I hope you enjoyed the book so far! I'm sorry if my writing seems really noob-ish. This is my first time writing a book after all! But my writing will get better as time goes on! So I hope you stay with me as time goes on!