Chapter 6 - Time to go! Lavender and (f/n)!

Your Pov. Time: 11:35 A.M.
"Guys..." I begin, "I need to go..."

"Where?"

There's that same old question that he asked a few hours ago, "Whether to go get Ice cr-" Though this time I got stopped by them, "We want the real answer," 'Damn Itachi...' You thought "I'm going to a 'Market'," You said as you air quote, "And... maybe going on a few bounty hunting..." Kakuzu's head snapped up to you and said, "I'm going too."

You expected it, after all this is kinda your plan. But you wanted to try something, "Do you have money on you?" You asked, he nodded, "If you're coming then your gonna pay for my gas!" 'That ought to stop him... I guess...' You thought to yourself. "Ha! That's a good one! Take that you bi-" Hiden yelled, but got cut off when I yelled "Language! No swearing around my house! If I hear any of you swear around me-" You looked at them all, "I'm gonna make your life a living hell!" 

The boys sweatdropped, as you head Konan sighed, "Sis-Konan... Can you make sure they won't swear in my house? Tell me if they do, and I'll make their life a living hell around me!" You said as you smiled at her, tho it sent shivers down the boys. She gave you a nod, so you turn your head to Kakuzu, "So, you paying or not?"

You were expecting a no, but all you saw was 5 huge stacks of Yen, the others looked at him in disbelief, "I-" it took you a minute to process but then you said, "I need to warn you, the bounty hunting in now-time, isn't like the ones in your time," He nodded in understanding, you took the stack of Yen and said, "You coming or not, Kuzu? I'm gonna be late!"

You waited at B2 for a while now, turns out he quite like the nickname, "Kuzu", you told Kakuzu to dress in something that would cover up all his stitches, you told him that now-time people would freak out if he shows up with stitches all around your body.

"Finally!" You half-yelled, it was 11:40 A.M. "Now I'm definitely gonna be late! God! I'm dead for good!" You opened the car door, "Come on, sit in." Kakuzu followed your command and sat in. Once you are seated, you speed through the highway.

Author's Pov. Time: 12:00 P.M.

"I'm here! Come on! Open up the door!" You yelled while Kakuzu was throwing up, the door opened up, revealing (f/n)("friend's" name) and their butler, (Lavender) who the both of you (You and f/n) know, is a demon.

But... there's a catch or a few in this case. Firstly, (f/n) wasn't the one who made the deal/contract with Lavender. It was you, even if you can't see them ( I forgot the name, it's the mark they have when they make the contract) it's still there. 

Second, this is a never-ending contract, he isn't here for your soul or anything, actually, it just a coincidence that he's here, you saved Lavender on you're way to (f/n)'s place, and to thank you, he made the never-ending contract by his own will. 

Third, Lavender is just a name you gave him, maybe you heard of him before! In his other name, Lucifer. Yes, his real name is Lucifer, you did not see that wrong, nor did I type it wrong(Did I?). 

Forth, you left him here to help (f/n), if you didn't know he/she is a mafia leader, well... When he/she just took over, the whole mafia was very unstable, so you left Lavender here, but you're planning to take him back once the mafia is stable, and from what you're seeing, it's very stable (He won't interfere with the plot nor the story, this is just another layout for a specific chapter).

"I didn't know we had company, young master?" Lavender (Laven in short,  if you don't know how to say it google translate ˈlavən) asked. "Well... I wasn't expecting any company too..." You said, scratching the back of your head, having an apology look on your face.

"I thought we're here to do bounty hunting? Not here to chat?" Kakuzu asked, "Young master?! You're going on bounty hunting?!" Laven said in a startled voice, " Well, since we're going to THE market, I thought it'd be a nice warm-up, of some sort," You explained.

"You- this is your first- I'm bringing a noob- Why-" You'd imagine Kakuzu being furious, for obvious reasons, "Um, well, I guess you can count me as one?" It was correct well in some way, you've never done bounty hunting, but... "I've done things that are similar..."

So after the whole racket about you not being a bounty hunter, and after a while, it turns out the 'market' you were talking about is the black market. Kakuzu was confused about the things you guys (You, Laven, and (f/n) were talking about.)

Laven looked at Kakuzu and raising an eyebrow, you shot him a glair for him to shut up. You then told them that he is a bounty hunter from a faraway country, and things were different there, which the both of us knew, was not true.

Laven was still suspicious of Kakuzu, but he let it slide. After our little talk trip in the car, we finally arrived at the "entrance" of the black market. "You sure this is the right place? This is a dead-end." Kakuzu asked. 

You nodded walking out of the car, the current time is 1:55 P.M., as you watch Laven jump out of the car and say, "Well it is a BLACK market, of course, it's hidden, are you even a BLACK market hunter?" He emphasizes the word black twice, and Kakuzu was getting mad, so you decided to cut in, "Things just work differently at Kuzu's place, VERY different," You turn to look at Lavender, "It's best if you shut your mouth, Laven." You said in a kinda nice-not-nice tone. "Leave MY butler alone." (f/n) said.

You can't quite catch it, isn't he/she overreacting a little. But why? What did you do to make them like this? "Anyways... (f/n)? You have it?" (You need a specific key to go to a specific 'market') He/she just nodded, she/he took down the neckless on her and placed it on the wall, where there is a hole shaped just like his/her's neckless design.

A small-medium machine sound made it through the wall, as we watched the wall open up, "The hell is this?!" Kakuzu yelled, the view in front of him was never what he expected. You've seen it before, some better some worse, but this one... You gotta say, (f/n) took quite good care of it.

In front of you guys was...

To Be Continued...

A/n (Author's/note): Thank you guys for reading! I honestly didn't think anyone would read this, so your guys' comments motivated me to write more! I'll try to keep my "stories" short, but these are the very few "stories" in this book that will take up at least 2 more chapters, if you don't like them, you can skip them. I'll try my best to write more "stories" to your liking though...