¹🍬: Gotta Figure Like A Doll

A smirk covered his soft and plush pouty lips, coated in a bubblegum pink lip gloss that shimmered, making his lips look wet and plump as though he just freshly finished up with a recent make out session. It wouldn't be so unfathomable of a concept to those he knew him, hell even those who had only heard of his name. After all, nobody could utter Kim Seungmin's name without whispering about the dirty rumours immediately after. What could he say? Word travels fast in these halls and he knows for damn sure that every piece of gossip about him is only the truth, he's quite blunt about all that he does. Why wouldn't he be? You can't exactly lie about your hookups, especially once they've gotten head from you in front of everyone.

University was an interesting experience for everyone – take that statement as you please – and for Minho, that probably couldn't apply to him more accurately than it already did

University was an interesting experience for everyone – take that statement as you please – and for Minho, that probably couldn't apply to him more accurately than it already did. Being the captain of the dance team really wore him out an incredible amount but the least he could be right now was grateful. After all, he was the first captain to lead the dance team of their university to their very first international victory and in return, the university promised to use the prize money on the dance and performing arts program. Minho's teammates and his classmates loved him and he couldn't help feel proud whenever they would rush to tell him something that had been incorporated into classes to make them better, like the music classes getting newer and better instruments and the acting classes getting better stage prop selections that looked less dated and cheap. As endearing as all of this is, he thinks what he loves most now and should definitely be more thankful for is that the dance team now were entitled to having a long month's break. Meaning that his previous stress of choreographing most of the group dances and drilling in the moves to each member of his team until perfection was achievable, was now packed away and he could finally take a little time to unwind.

As the bell rang out to call all the students and staff for lunch, Minho was slower in packing up compared to his speedy classmates who were on the verge of sprinting out of the lecture hall. He neatly tucked his paper made notes into his simple grey backpack before slinging it over one shoulder and sluggishly making his way out after most students had left. Minho was rather silent on his way to the courtyard, opting to stare more at his feet and the floor as he walked along, not daring to raise his line of vision much higher in fear of making eye contact with too many people. For some reason, he felt generally anxious around massive, almost suffocating, groups of people like the amount in this hallway. Everyone was going their own ways but the problem was that there were too many of those "everyones" and it gave him a slight sense of claustrophobia from time to time. Though he can't find much reason to complain, since by doing this he could quite easily listen in on all the gossip of the university without having to engage in much if any conversation whatsoever which was always quite the bonus considering he is rather reserved and comes across as cold when it came to talking to people he had never met or held any prior interest in, no matter how small.

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Kim Seungmin, the third year."