¹³🍬: Unknown Number

*The person you are trying to call is currently unavailable. Please wait and try again later or leave a message after the tone.*

"Hyung, can you just answer your phone?" Felix huffed, stuffing a cheese puff in his mouth with a scoff in Minho's direction

"Hyung, can you just answer your phone?" Felix huffed, stuffing a cheese puff in his mouth with a scoff in Minho's direction. Ever since getting into Chan and Felix's place, someone kept trying to call Minho's phone but each time he checked the caller ID, it was always an unknown number. Unlike a lot of his friends, he wasn't the kind of person who got curious and answered these calls because his logic was that if he didn't know them then there was no point in bothering, they got the wrong number and they'd realize that eventually.

"No, it's just an unknown number."

"So?"

"Shut up, Felix. If it's Jisung then I'll answer it but until then, no." Minho sighed, snatching the bowl of cheese puffs from Felix's hands and snagging some for himself to munch on too. "I'm not tryna get scammed or join a cult."

"Why did he not even come over anyway?" Felix asked, scooting closer to Minho on the sofa so he could reach the bowl of cheesy goodness too. Here came the question Minho had been dreading. To be honest, he came over to try and avoid some kind of interrogation but rethinking it now, it was relatively stupid to assume he wouldn't be questioned right into his grave. Felix was, much like Jisung, an avid consumer of gossip and anything to do with people's relationships in general after all. "Did something happen between you two? I thought you guys were best friends?"

"It... I don't know..." The older sighed, bringing his legs up to his chest and curling in on himself. "Last time I saw him, he ran off."

"Oh my God, why?" He eagerly asked, perking up and leaning subconsciously closer to Minho, almost like he would miss a sliver of information if he wasn't close enough. It was a good thing they were friends otherwise Minho probably would've shoved him off of the sofa by now for the lack of space.

"I was letting Seungmin audition for–"

"Oh for fucks sake, hyung." Felix rolled his eyes and flopped backwards, laying down on the rest of the sofa, kicking Minho's thigh. "You're so stupid."

"For doing my job as the dance team captain? Really, Felix?"

"We all literally hate Seungmin, what the fuck were you thinking?" The younger borderline yelled, sharp eyes practically cutting through Minho with that glare.

"Seungmin wanted to audition! I can't just turn someone away li-"

"Hyung! Just stop! You clearly have some weird bias for that bitch-!"

"What? I was just letting him audition-" Minho fumbled with his words, genuine confusion bubbling through his voice. He didn't get it. Why was everything a problem the moment Seungmin was involved? Why did it matter?

"Letting him audition my ass! What was he even doing? He can't dance-"

"Yes, he fucking can! What is your problem, Lee Yongbok?!"

Silence finally made it's appearance amidst their argument, only the heavy panting from either side as they tried calming and processing the points being audible. Felix looked about ready to either scream, cry or strangle Minho and to be honest, he doesn't know which he would prefer. All were admittedly terrible. So he decided to make a move first, for the sake of his life and his eardrums.

"I'm sorry... He... He's actually okay at dancing. I'm letting him join, but only because of that." He slowly stated, word by word, watching the younger man's face carefully. "That's it. It was just about dance."

"Are you being honest, hyung?"

Minho sighed. He hated arguments and was relieved that it was over so quickly.

"Yes. I promise." He said, pulling Felix in by the shoulder to an easing side hug. "He said some weird things, but that's just him being him, all right? He did do a sexy dance but Hyunjin did that too when he audition so nothing's wrong."

"Just please, hyung, be careful..." Felix mumbled, nuzzling into his chest and wrapping his small arms around the older for a proper hug. "Chan's still worried and now Jisung doesn't want to meet up or talk to any of us... Please just like don't... I don't know..."

"I promise, Jisung just misunderstood and I'll help him see it how it was, okay?"

"Thanks hyung... Can—"

A blaring ringtone interrupted Felix and both of them immediately turned their heads to the noise. It was Minho's phone going off again. An unknown number, again. He reached over and declined.

"Oh my fucking God, hyung just answer your phone."

"I don't wanna..."

"Hyung!"

~🍬~

A/N-

this is so short, thank you google drive for conveniently losing this chapter
and making me rush write it in an hour- anyways
follow me on ao3:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/orchidofstays

im working on a skz hospital worker mini series, its just them being cute and yes 2min will be present much like a certain... ateez 👀
the first part will just be a fully revamped ver. of my chanlix cuddle bug oneshot tho to ease into the universe lol