¹⁸🍬: Welcome To The Team!

For once, the smile he wore on his face was not forced. It had been a while, and maybe it was because he was wearing something different. Don't get him wrong, he adores all of the things he wears, each outfit was lovingly pieced together by himself but most of them were a tad too revealing at times. Even when all of his skin was covered, he sometimes felt so bare that he may as well have just worn something that showed everything instead. It was mostly because of the way other people looked at him, he had been so certain that no matter what he wore everyone would continue to ogle at him and his body. However, he seems to have been proved wrong, all the stares he's received so far have been nothing but confusion and double-takes. It felt invigorating. He's never felt so human before. He loved it so much and that smile on his face only grew more.

 He loved it so much and that smile on his face only grew more

"It's no problem, Sung." Minho casually replied to Jisung who was walking along beside him. They were both on their way to the dance studio since, for this Wednesday only, they and the rest of the third and fourth years were given a half-day due to the high schoolers visiting and had plenty of time to hang out and fully get back to the whimsical swing of their push and pull friendship from before. "You'll get to talk to Hyunjin, he loves talking, despite what he says."

"Really? That's cool." Jisung said rather dismissively. Minho quirked an eyebrow at the low-level response, normally Jisung would be overjoyed to talk about Hyunjin since he admired him so much. It was to the point that they had joked about him having a crush on the older dancer a few times, not much though since it made him uncomfortable if it went on too long. Minho chose not to question it, not wanting to push the other too much. "Um, anyways. Hyung, does it mean I'll get to see you dance?"

"Probably, why? I thought you always wanted to watch Hyunjin dance?"

"I do but... I don't know, Hyunjin's amazing but I've been craving some Minho moves lately!" He giggled, becoming a bit more upbeat now which was to Minho's relief.

"Sure then," Minho said with a roll of his eyes. They were almost at the door to the dance studio now and so he reached into his pocket and grabbed his keys to unlock the door as they rounded the end of the hallway and faced the double doors. He fumbled the keys into the hole, wiggling it around a bit until it clicked. Once that sound met his ears, he reached to push down on the doorknob only to find it was stuck and wouldn't budge no matter the pressure he put on it. Was it already unlocked? Minho put his keys back in and tried again, this time opening the door with ease. Had a teacher been in without telling him? They normally told him though, he always got a heads up on when they were using it to help him schedule extra sessions with the dance team. How odd.

He pushed the door fully open, Jisung humming behind him and paying no attention to the panic that rushed over Minho. Instead of a teacher inside the studio, there was Seungmin. Seungmin was there, facing the mirror and in what seemed to be the ending pose to some dance he had been doing. Minho cleared his throat and walked into the room, already feeling the glare from Jisung's end directed at the panting third year. He knew this was going to be awkward but he had to push through he supposed.