⁴🍬: Keep Your Eyes On Me

Most of the time, his largest crowds were during lunch and after hours. However, his favourite times to perform his sensual acts had to be during the morning before all classes. It always felt so much more direct and intimate almost, from how the crowds only ever wound up to about seven or eight people. The only downside was that he could hear the harsh insults the students passing by would throw mercilessly to him. "Bitch", "Whore", "Slut", "Fag". He wouldn't exactly be lying when he says he's heard every insult in the book for just having fun and trying to feel more comfortable in his own skin. But it wasn't like they would know that.

Like any other day, Minho was walking to the University campus with Jisung beside him

Like any other day, Minho was walking to the University campus with Jisung beside him. Both of them had opted out of staying in dorms since they lived close enough to the school already to just walk it from their houses instead. That was actually the way they had ended up meeting in the first place coincidentally enough. They chatted and got along great very early on and since then, it had just become routine to walk together if their classes started at similar times that day. Today, if it had not been made obvious already, their classes did line up and both start at very similar times to one another, hence why they were walking together right now.

"Hyung..." Jisung said, his tone of voice however sounded a lot less hyper and cheery and more doubting. Almost as though he were contemplating some big issue about his life which Minho honestly would encourage. They're in their university years after all which means there's only so much time they have left to figure out what they're going to do in life before it hits them like a train and then they're left alone in the dark to make their way up in the world. It would be better to figure it all out first and have a small winding pathway to follow than face everything head on with little chance of success. "You graduate soon... only a few more months to go so... what do you plan to do?"

"Hmm... I guess I'll keep up my part time job at KFC and then look at some dance studios and then try my luck at being a professional choreographer... If that doesn't workout, then I'm screwed." Minho sighed, pulling a strained smile. Thinking about failure was something a perfectionist like himself absolutely hated. In Minho's mind, there was no way he would fail in life at what he planned to do. He wants to be a choreographer and a well known one at that but it will take so much work and practice, not to mention patience. But he was willing to do it, he'd do anything it took to do what he dreamed of. To do what he loved as a job was something he considered to be his biggest goal in life. Everything else came second.

"Hmm, I wish I had a part time job as a fall back..." Jisung sighed, covering his disappointment in himself with a light chuckle. "It's gonna be so hard to find work as a producer."

"Hey, you and Chan hyung will be in that together. Maybe he can help you out once you graduate and he'll find you some freelance work to work on, you know how he is, he's never gonna leave one of us hanging."

"I guess you're right." Jisung nodded before frowning. "You know... I had a more solid idea of what I was gonna do when I was still with Binn-Changbin hyung... We planned out our lives together as stay at home producers... it was gonna be amazing, until he fucking cheated on me, the bitch."