²🍬: Just Like A Lost Kitten

Though he loves public humiliation, if it wasn't already obvious from how often he performed risque acts in front of a crowd of fellow students, he must admit that after a while it gets boring. Having all eyes on him was a phenomenon he adored but it was rather oversaturated now and being the greedy, attention seeker he is, he wanted— no, rather he craved to be watched by those who he never saw gather in those crowds. It was hard to discover many people who hadn't come and seen him once before but the moment he discovered and made mental note of who hadn't, he grew a sense of bubbling tension awaiting the day he'd spot them in the crowds. With a smirk, he licked his glossy lips and his eyes landed onto a new face. Pride immediately swelling and inflating his being.

"Ooh, so you think he's hot?"

"I'd be a fool to say I didn't, do you see him?" Minho sighed, eyes super focused on this Kim Seungmin. Though a shiver shot down his spine the moment their eyes locked together. That boy had such captivating eyes and Minho simply couldn't bring himself to look away. They were so sharp and yet they held such compassion within their harsh malicious glazing.

Kim Seungmin began to slide off of the table of the picnic bench, spreading his legs teasingly as he did until his feet hit the grass below. He stood up right and slyly made soft and teasing steps closer to Minho, never dropping his strong gaze. Their eye contact; constant and unfaltering. Though, Minho had to admit that the intensity of which Kim Seungmin held his unwavering eyes made him slowly, bit by bit, feel smaller and smaller compared to him. There was something about the strength he had within those eyes alone that truly was nothing less of alluring in nature and fit so perfectly yet so terribly with that squishy, cute little face. How could an adorable face hold that much power in just those eyes alone?

It was mesmerizing. And though Minho has expressed his distaste for what Kim Seungmin has been rumoured to do, part of him chose to push that aside. Since it seemed he'd be getting to learn first hand just what the third year really does as that pretty boy stepped forward. Stepped closer. And closer. And closer.

Just until they had only two more small steps of space between them.

"I've never seen you here before…" Kim Seungmin said, his tone hard to translate, almost unreadable yet he could tell there was nothing genuine about the way those words were spoken. He didn't know how, he just felt that as such. "Lee Minho, fourth year and the University's dance team captain… right?"

"You'd be correct." Minho admitted, letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding until just then. He disliked the way Kim Seungmin began to speak like he knew every little detail about him. Like he'd watched and observed everything he'd said and done and retained more knowledge about himself than he could fathom. So he chose to poke back, though in an admittedly more crude and not so kindly worded sense. "And I've never seen you before. Kim Seungmin, third year and the University's very own whore, right?"