⁶🍬: My Hyungie

There was always one thing that he wanted, more than alcohol or sex. It was so simple, so innocent that he found so much difficulty in voicing it the first time. He wanted someone to love. Someone a little bit older who would protect him from all the people around, from the hollering boys in the crowds that followed him, from the gossip he'd overhear in the bathrooms each day. He wanted comfort in knowing that he would have someone to snuggle up to at the end of the day, to pour out all of his horrible stories to. Someone who would comfort him and assure him that no matter what, he was still worth something. Someone who would call him beautiful and not have just his body in mind. Unfortunately there were very few older guys in the University who would ever look at him that way. For now, alcohol and sex would have to suffice.

A small grumble left Minho's lips as he shifted around, feeling a pain in his neck

A small grumble left Minho's lips as he shifted around, feeling a pain in his neck. He let out a pained hiss, wincing as he lifted up his head from where he was resting on Seungmin's thigh, leaning back with a hand over where the pain was coming from on his neck.

"Oh, hello sleepy head." Seungmin said with a small chuckle. Minho felt the third year ruffle up his hair, making him tiredly lean further back until his head was comfortably nestled against Seungmin's stomach. He was still in a blissfully odd comfort, the bliss overtaking the unusualness from how brain dead he was from only just waking up. He didn't have any idea what time it was and to be quite frank, he could care less. Napping was supposed to help rid the tiredness he felt from the lack of caffeine and while it normally does work, today it just wasn't for some reason and he felt like falling asleep all over again. "You alright? Sleepy head still looks sleepy... You're a sleepy Kitty, hm?"

"Shhh, my neck hurts..." Minho whispered back, annoyed with the nicknames and childish treatment that Seungmin was giving him already. He hated being treated like he was younger than Seungmin even if it was in a very weird and indirect way.

"Aw, poor Kitten."

"Stop calling me that...'' Minho huffs, nudging his head against Seungmin's stomach, making the younger boy let out an 'oof' noise.

"Hm, what do you want me to call you then?" He asked, a teasing inflection more than evident in his voice. Gosh, how much Minho hated that. It was something that made him so unnecessarily annoyed, even on the verge of anger and he couldn't pinpoint why at all. Though he could hazard a guess as to why, most likely because he hated being flirted with or anything similar to it. Then again, he can't help but also like the inflection. He hates flirts and he hates when Seungmin flirts but at the same time he oddly doesn't mind it. Is he going insane? "Maybe... puppy or pretty or lovely- Oh! Are you into being treated more? Like my prince or princess? My darling or--"

"Shut up!" Minho interrupted, causing Seungmin to giggle in a way that showed how he knew just what he was doing. It was so frustrating that this third year, despite only knowing him for so short of a time, knew so much about him that he could so easily push all of his buttons. He despised it but at the same time he couldn't help not minding it at all. Damn him and this growing soft spot for Seungmin. "Just 'Hyung' will do fine, thanks."