[EP. 17] Rain

“Yu-chan come here.” A woman called out to the orange haired girl.

“Hai! Shiori-san.” The girl hurriedly went near the woman who was around her thirties.

“I want you to have this.” The woman named Shiori gave a pendant with snowflake carved on it, to the girl. Big orange eyes, full of curiosity stared at the shiny object on her little hands.

“Please take care of it for me.” The woman gave the girl a warm smile which was returned by the young girl.

“Eh? But what is this for?” Young Yuko questioned the woman.

“Soon you’ll know. And also I have a favor to ask of you.” Shiori requested. Yuko nodded her head meaning she accepts the request.

“Please take care of Seijuro for me.”

Yuko was standing in the rain. Her uniform was drenched due to the rain. Her face also was wet. Tears and rain droplets mixed together. She went near the bushes in a futile attempt to find the pendant given to her by Akashi’s mother. It has been hours since she was searching for the missing object. She even asked other people but to no avail.

“How could I be so careless…” The girl mumbled blaming herself for what happened. She started moving place to place again in search of the object.

“If I wasn’t so dumb this wouldn’t happen…”

“If I wasn’t so careless this wouldn’t happen…”

“If I wasn’t so weak I would have found it already….” Yuko sobbed quietly. Her orange eyes were glossy due to the tears that were produced.

“Is that… Yuko?” Itsuka asked herself while looking through the window. She hurriedly grabs her bag and dash down to the grounds. Unfortunately when she arrived Yuko was nowhere to be found. Itsuka decided to head back inside but saw three girls.

“Isn’t this a beauty~” One of the girls cooed holding a necklace up.

“Aww poor girl too bad she dropped it.” Another girl chuckled. Itsuka look closely at the tiny shining object they were holding. Once it registered on her mind she remembered Yuko always wearing it.

“Didn’t she put that in her locker?” Itsuka mumbled to herself while thinking how those three girls got it.

“A. they stole it B. they stole it C. All of the above…” Itsuka thought to herself. She remembered Yuko outside trying to find something and that thing must be the one the three girls were looking for.

“Oi! don’t you know stealing is bad!” Itsuka exclaimed making the three girls flinch. They were all from a different class that was beaten in the game.

“What do you have against her?” The brunette asked the three girls.

“Do we even have to explain it to you? She’s arrogant, she thinks she can do everything plus she’s too close to Akashi-sama.” One of the girls explained with her high pitched voice. Itsuka didn’t like her one bit just from the way she talks and how her make-up was so thick.

“sama?” Itsuka suddenly burst out of laughing. In the midst of her laughing session she suddenly felt a sting on her cheek.

“Oh please… Stop pretending you also like Akashi-sama. We can tell cause we always see you staring or even following him at times.” The girl with black hair who slapped Itsuka stated. Itsuka was about to swipe the necklace from the girl but was held back by the other two.

“Firstly what you said was gross.” She hissed but continued, “Secondly just give the necklace back you brats!”

“What is happening here?” A commanding voice suddenly interrupted the four females, his heterochromatic eyes glaring at them. He was not pleased at the situation in front of him, since of course he was the president of the student council, meaning he has to uphold the discipline in the school.

“A-a-kashi-sama!” The black haired girl stuttered swallowing a large lump on her throat. “S-she was trying to hurt…” She tried to continue but was cut off by his piercing gaze.

“Oi Akashi help me out here.” Itsuka glared at the three girls which was as scary as Akashi’s. The three would have been double dead if looks can kill. Akashi observed the three females and noticed a shiny object. He went near one of the girls who was holding the shiny object. The girl blushed at how the emperor was nearing.

“I don’t accept stealing in this school.” Akashi stated coldly, making the girl cower away. He grabbed the object and turned to the three others.

“A-Akashi-sama we j-just found it on the ground.” The other girl tried to make up an excuse.

“Psh… Whatever you liar.” Itsuka rolled her eyes trying to keep her cool.

“All of you go to the office later except for Ayaka.” Akashi commanded still glaring at the three. They hung their heads low and went to the office.

“You may go now Ayaka.” Akashi ordered and walked away. Itsuka stared at his retreating back and smiled, feeling the relief.

*********

Yuko was now sitting on the ground beside a bush plant. Her knees were covering her face to hide the tears mixed with the rain. She had look everywhere in Rakuzan but still didn’t find it.

Akashi finally found the girl he was looking for. The girl was curled up and drenched because of the rain. A girl who looked younger flashed Akashi’s mind, the same orange hair and the same rainy day. He covered the girl with an umbrella. He thought it was probably the same girl. Akashi already remembered that they met before but hasn’t remembered all, since it was eight years ago.

Yuko felt the raindrops have seized falling. She looked up and saw Akashi covering her from the rain. He held out his hand and Yuko saw the necklace on his hand.

“Thank you.” Yuko gave him a warm smile. A smile that he saw long time ago, he then gave the necklace to her.

“Let’s go we need you to get change.” Akashi pulled her up and went to the gym. Unknown to Yuko, the red haired emperor had worn a tiny smile during their trip to the gym.

--------------------

A/N:

I started this chapter like two weeks ago but well I was a lazy potato to finish it //creys

Well hope you enjoyed this~

Oh and tell me what do you think of Ayaka?

And in case some of you didn't know Shiori is the name of Akashi's mother (its her legit name)

For Akashi's father it is  Masaomi (his legit name)