[EP. 26] Care

"What took you so long?"

"Eh? Ah! Juro-kun what are you still doing here?" Yuko asked Akashi who was surprisingly still there in the stadium. Akashi answered her question with a stare and silence. Yuko just sighed and started to walk.

"The weather is really cold..." Yuko mumbled, sinking further in the scarf that was borrowed from the red headed captain. The walk was quiet and their walk was aimless. Suddenly Yuko remembered something.

"Juro-kun your birthday is near, right?" Akashi nodded at her question and went ahead of Yuko.

YUKO's POV

Ah, Juro-kun has been really quiet. His birthday is near since its winter, but he doesn't seem to be excited.

Observing him, he has really grown so much. Eight years is a long time. Everything about him changed, but somehow his personality is what change the most. Did he really changed?

"No matter how much you've changed Seijuro is still Seijuro." I mumbled to myself, finding the gray pavement more interesting than what is in front of me.

Somehow I feel sleepy... Maybe I should head home for now but I don't want to go home. I look up but Akashi is somehow a bit far away. My eyes feel heavy... I feel tired "Sei..ju..ro".

"...Eep!" S-somehow I can't feel the ground. Am I dead already? Please not, I'm still not done living and I don't want to die even though this world is evil.

"Yuko stop struggling." I suddenly heard Juro-kun's familiar voice, even in the afterlife I can still hear his voice. Shiori-okaa-san I'm sorry I haven't fulfill your last wish!

"Waah! Even after death I can still hear the creepy wizard's voice!"

"Yuko you're not dead yet and who are you calling creepy wizard?" I heard Juro-kun's voice again but this time full of menace. I peeked through one eye and saw heterochromatic eyes staring, no, more like piercing me. Then the ground which was quite a distant from where my eyes are then back to Juro-kun.

"For a shorty you're quite strong." I blurted out not really thinking, but it was true though.

"Who are you calling a shorty?"

"Uhh... you." Juro-kun let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes for a bit and open it again.

"I could say the same thing about you. And aren't you a bit too light?" He asked, was he concerned or something? I hope not I wouldn't want others to worry about me.

"I think I have the right weight though... And you can put me down now I think I can walk." After I said that somehow Juro-kun held me tighter. Did he not hear me?

"You can't walk properly right now. And don't question me since I know everything." Juro-kun said before I could speak. He probably used emperor eye.