[Ep. 10] Stay

Once Seijuro arrived he went straight to his room. He opened a cabinet containing different stuff from before, like pictures, a small box and albums. He took out the dusty album and opened it. It was a long time since he touched those items causing some dust bunnies to cover it. He opened the album, seeing pictures of his family, including his deceased mother. Even though Seijuro is known to have a cold personality, it was painful for him to see his mother in the pictures smiling. He was near the last page, flipping it he saw a picture. Him, a girl with orange hair and a boy older than him, who also had orange hair. He closed the album and returned it to where it belonged before.

At the dinner table Seijuro was sitting infront of his father, and eating their dinner. “Father I would like to ask what is the connection of Yuko Daidaimoto to us?” Seijuro suddenly asked. His father looks at him weirdly. “That is quite unusual for you to be interested or ask about other people more or less a girl, Seijuro.” His father stated putting down his table utensils.

 ------------

“You met her about 12 years ago. You used to play a lot with her. She was quite the active child actually. Your mother liked that girl a lot and so did you. And her family is actually one of our business partners. I could tell more I have some more things to do.” Seijuro’s father stood up and left the dining hall.

 ------------

After what happened yesterday to the orange haired teen, like having friends, her day went normal. Well not really normal because she didn’t talk to Seijuro. She didn’t bother anyway. Sighing as she look at her paper with almost a perfect grade, she folded the piece of paper and shoved it inside his bag.

Yuko looks at the window observing the sky, she was about to get deep in her thought like probably thinking about her life, when suddenly a high-pitched voice broke her trance. “Hi! Wanna go with us to the karaoke?” The girl asked trying to be as friendly as possible.

Yuko look at the girl and tilted her head sideways. She observed the girl from head to toe. “I don’t even know your name…” Yuko stated coolly making the girl flinch and smile awkwardly. “A-ah my name is Sato Kaori~” She tried to smile cutely. She had long brown curly hair, and long lashes that seems to be fake and she also was wearing make-up. ‘Phony how could I trust you?’ Yuko thought to herself while staring at her blankly.  “Well?” the girl asked well with a hint of demand in her voice.

“Yuko stay here for a while.” A voice suddenly interrupted their conversation. Yuko looks toward the source of the voice, seeing the red headed captain playing with his shogi pieces. Sejuro looked at the other girl and glared, causing her to scurry away.

Yuko sighed and pulled her chair in front of Seijuro’s desk and sat on it. “I was gonna say no, though.” The girl rested her chin on her palm.  “Good you know what’s best for you.” Seijuro said while moving his piece to a new game. “Play a game with me.” Seijuro ordered. Yuko smiled a little and started moving her pieces.

“Do you have a brother?” Seijuro suddenly ask. Yuko’s eyes widened and look at the boy in front of him. She tilted her head and thought for a while. “Hmmm… I did.” Yuko answered and look back at the board. She pouted a bit at the results of the game. “Well I guess you win.” She puffed her cheeks but smiled. She stood up and grabbed her things and headed to the door.

“I’ve noticed that you have been avoiding me. Did I upset you in anyway?” Yuko stop midway realizing his voice was different from his calmer and colder self. She knew it was the original one who she has met before. She turned her body and smiled at him. “I can’t be angry at you.” She scratched her cheek lightly still wearing her smile. Yuko was about to step out that door when a hand grabbed her wrist.

“I’ll walk you home.” Seijuro said. Yuko tilted her head in confusion but accepted it.

In the middle of walking Yuko’s phone started to buzz. She rummaged her bag while Seijuro watch her. Yuko answered the phone, which was her mom.

“Hello?”

“Yuko-chan! I heard your cousin is in Shuutoku so maybe you want to transfer there?” Her mother asked in a cheerful voice, on the other hand Yuko felt too lazy to deal with her today.

“Hmmm….Transfer to Shuutoku?” Yuko asked once more, making Seijuro look at her.

“I think I’ll pass okaa-san. I have things to take care of.” She responded and end their conversation. “You won’t leave.” Seijuro commented and continued walking. “Yeah, I’ll stay.” Yuko added and started to walk also.

----------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

*Creys* I actually wanted to update this last 2 weeks ago, but because of school I can't. My school is too demanding anyway. Like we get a buttload of assingments and quizzes and all. I'm creying.

Well hope you like this chapter~

I'll do my best to update. And I am slowly forgetting how to write.

What is writing can you eat that?

Well wish me luck at school (and I hope I won't get emotionally stressed with all the people in school)

Oh and have you watched Tokyo Ghoul? It's good, well for me that is....