[EP. 4] Tutor and Meeting

There was a girl with orange hair, and a boy with red hair who was all alone in the playground.

"Ne.. What are you doing here alone?" the red headed boy looked at the curious girl.

"Hmph! the others doesn't want to play with me because I have weird colored hair." the boy grunted making the girl chuckle.

"You're not alone though look" she pointed up emphasizing her hair. The boy's eyes widen as he realized it was also a strange color, orange.

"Not only us.... I have two friends who has strange hair color. One has light blue hair and the other one has purple hair."  

 "And besides I like the color of your hair.... Red is the color of a hero." she smiled brightly at the red headed boy.

--------------Yuko's P.O.V----------------

After yesterday's shogi match I think my brain died. I even forgot my PSP but good thing Juro-kun returned it, and what's more he didn't say anything about yesterday. And also based on his moves in shogi I can assure he is the boy I met from before.

But here I am now in this classroom with my Math teacher in front of the class.

"Okay class I'm returning your quiz"

"Wait we had a quiz?!?!" I gasped to myself. I then received my paper and.... I failed. Now I remember after 10 questions I fell asleep.

"Now for those who had low grades will be tutored. So the order is the lowest will be tutored by the highest and so on." the teacher added. The teacher then walk towards me.

"Daidaimoto-san you'll be tutored by Akashi-san. Since he is the highest after all."

"Ohhh that means..." she then nodded cutting what I was about to say. And that means I'm the lowest.

"And also your other short quizzes are flunking. Are you even trying?" she asked .

"Not really..." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" She looked at me again

"Ahh nothing" I responded and she left to go back in front of the class.

After several minutes the bell rang signalling the end of the class and day.

"We will start your lessons later." I looked to my side to face the speaker.

"Ahh about that Juro-kun I have an important meeting later" I looked at the side to avoid any eye contact.

"Then I will go with you." he said nonchalantly. I then slowly moved to the door.