[Ep. 18] Don't

“Achoo!” A high pitched sneeze echoed through the gym. Yuko was now wearing a Rakuzan jacket, a bit too large for her though, as her hands can’t be seen anymore and the length cover her skirt. She was now standing in front the whole team who just stared at her.

“Um…um what are you all s-staring at?” Yuko shyly asked, her tiny fingers fidgeting. The whole team just stared at her in awe. It was rare for the captain to let a girl stay in the gymnasium while they are practicing. Some of the boys stared at her thinking how long that jacket could be to hide her skirt or… maybe something else.

Yuko caught on this quickly and a mischievous grin graced up her face. “Ne~ What do you think is under this jacket?” She teased her hands lightly grips the cloth. Some were blushing more and well the 3 uncrowned kings were just watching with amusement. Yuko slowly pulled the jacket up along with the skirt.

Once it reached the higher half of her thighs, she loosen the grip on her skirt making it longer, a commanding voice interrupted, “What are you all doing, slacking off?” A glared was directed to the whole team who was dumbstruck by now. And the three starters were trying to hold their laughter.

“Ahahaha you should’ve seen all your faces!” Yuko laughed as she was clutching her stomach from the pain she was receiving from the laughing. Akashi went near the group, and pulled Yuko out from the crowd.

“Get back to practice.” Akashi dictated with a glare.

“Yuko we’re going to the student council office.”

“Eh? Why?” Yuko questioned noticing that Akashi wasn’t wearing his jersey so she assumed something serious is about to happen.

********

“Yuko meet these three girls who stole your necklace.” Akashi flatly said. Intimidating eyes bore at the three girls.

“U-um… H-hello… wait what?” The orange haired girl was stunned at what Akashi said upon realizing it.

“B-but Akashi-sama--” One of the girls tried to speak up, but was cut off.

“I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in this school.” Akashi stated the room’s atmosphere became heavy. The three girls shivered at the tone of the emperor.

“Just be quiet for a while.” He commanded while thinking what to do with the three troublemakers.

“A-akashi-sama we were just-”

“Are you disobeying me?” The girl was cut off again as she realize she was about to get slapped, well almost.

“Seijuro, please don’t…” Yuko held Akashi’s wrist to prevent it from making contact with the girl’s face. He quickly noticed how she was trembling. Her hands were cold like ice. He looked down but her face was covered by her fringe. He placed one hand on her forehead and felt that it was burning hot.

“Yuko go to the nurse’s office now.” Akashi ordered, but Yuko didn’t budge and didn’t let go of her grip on him.

“Just promise me that you won’t hurt them.” Yuko quaked. Once Akashi nodded, she lets go of him and went to the nurse’s office.

Akashi sighed and crossed his arms, “I will give you cleaning duties as punishment.”

“W-why do you care about her so much, when you just met?” The black haired girl asked Akashi with her head hanged low. She was afraid about the consequences but was relieved that it was a lighter punishment she would’ve imagined. The two girls were also trembling under the gaze of Akashi.

“Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. I might only know her now, but she is very important to me since I was younger.” Akashi stated and left the room, leaving the three to contemplate on their action.

*******

“O-oi! Yuko are you still alive?” Itsuka asked the girl who was now sitting on the floor. Her face was flushed red and is having a hard time standing up.

“Where the heck is Akashi?” Itsuka stated as she tried to support Yuko in walking and help her get to the clinic immediately.

-------------------------------
A/N:

Woah after how many chapters I think I'm getting into the plot... seriously I forgot the plot of this story for months.........//creys

Anyway if anyone wants to read my kuroko no basket one shots click the link on the external link~

Hope you enjoyed!