[EP. 3] Shogi

-----Yuko P.O.V-----

It’s been a week since I am in this school. I still haven't picked a club though. Now here I am walking through the hallways. I'm supposed to be going home, but unfortunately I forgot my PSP hidden in my table. I wonder why the teachers don't notice me when I'm playing with it. Hmm I’m probably like Tetsu-chan.

Anyway as I open the door I saw a guy with the only red hair in our class... well probably the whole campus. I observed him carefully and it looks like his playing shogi by himself. I walk towards my table which is beside his. I took my PSP and prepared to leave not striking any conversation with him today.

"Play shogi with me." He looked at me as if he's observing me. "Ah.... no thanks." I declined and was about to open the door and leave when suddenly something sharp came flying towards the side of my face. Which is my cheek, and it's bleeding now.

 "That's an order Yuko." he said with a demanding voice as he picks up his scissors. "And what if I refuse?" I asked him teasingly, crossing my arms.  "My orders are absolute." he said with a hint of menace in his voice.

"Okay, fine." I was about to take a seat, when he suddenly put a Band-Aid on the newly formed wound on my cheek. I was surprise he did that, considering he was the one who made that.

 "Ah...t-thanks" I manage to say. Nervous? I am... it’s been a long time since I played shogi. And if I remember correctly this guy is good at shogi since we were kids... if he is the same kid from before.

"How about we make this game a little interesting" I looked at him curiously.  "The one who will lose will have to follow every order of the winner for a day" I smirked as he explained the prize of the winner. I sat down on the chair and put my console on the side of the table.

"Sounds good" I retorted back. And he then fixes the shogi board to a new game. After an hour of silence playing shogi, I looked at the window to see the sky tainted in orange.

"You're quite good at playing shogi" Juro-kun finally spoke, breaking the silence filled in the room. I return my gaze to the board as he skillfully moves a shogi piece. I then move my own piece and finally standing up.

"It’s getting late already how about we continue this another time." I said as I put placed the wooden piece on a tile and marched my way to the door.

-----Third Person P.O.V------

 Akashi stared at the disappearing form then back to his shogi board. His eyes widen from surprise, for every next move he would make, would be the victory of the orange headed girl. He then smirked because of this new experience he is handling right now, the feeling of losing, well ALMOST that is. "Very interesting Yuko" He tossed, then catch the shogi pieces.

OMAKE:

I was already on my way home, when I remember something. I rummaged through my bag and---

"AKKK!! I FORGOT MY PSP" I then continue my way home sulking.