[EP. 25] someone special

Brrt

Brrrt

Yuko felt a vibration inside her pocket. She fished out her handheld device and read the message she received.

"What's wrong Yuko-chan?" The teal haired boy ask emotionlessly. Yuko looks at Kuroko and gave him small smile.

"Nothing at all it's just that Juro-kun is already calling for me." She said almost apologetically.

"That's okay you can go already if you want to." Kuroko suggested. Yuko nodded and bid her farewell to the duo of Seirin.

"O-oi! You haven't said who you think who will win!" Kagami exclaimed to the leaving girl.

"Heh~ that's a secret~" She grin mischievously at the boys before completely leaving.

Kuroko could only stare at Yuko's back thinking that she already knows who would win and that made him a bit nervous because what if she knew Touou would win that's why she wouldn't tell. Would she be disappointed at him? The blue haired boy doesn't want that to happen though.

"She knows, right?" Kagami interrupted his friend's thoughts, who was thinking the same thing as he does. Kuroko nodded his head and started to walk back to the team along with their other teammate, Furihata.

**************

"Juro-kun, you called me?" Yuko asked the boy who was watching the teams to prepare. Akashi nods his head and turned to Yuko.

"Tell me who you think will win." Akashi said but Yuko just shrugged her shoulders and watched the two teams do warm ups. However the red head notices a mischievous smile gracing her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The third quarter of the match was about to end and the game was very heated. But Yuko could feel her body becoming heavy each passing minute, this made her decide to retreat for the day.

"Anyway Juro-kun the one who will win is..." Yuko pulled the red down to her level and whispered the answer.

"Well I have to go and rest now" she yawned as she stretched her arms. "Hope I wasn't too much a spoiler... And also doc told me to rest I'll see you back in Rakuzan."

This however caught Akashi's attention. He quickly realized that she had an appointment with the doctor a while ago. 'Was her health that bad?' He asked himself. Akashi decided to accompany her to go home, but once he look to his side Yuko was no longer to be found.

.

.

.

As Yuko went outside the stadium the sky was already dyed in red and orange. The air was cold as it was already winter. She sneezed softly and look up at the sky noting it also had a spec of grey suggesting that light snow would be coming down.