[EP. 19] Sorry

After Akashi talking to the three girls, he walked to the clinic to check up on Yuko. He slid the door open and heard someone exclaimed, “What took you so long Akashi?”

Itsuka’s face was filled with concern. Akashi looks at her back and saw Yuko sleeping. He noticed how her face was flushed red, her breathing was unsteady. The red head went near Yuko he check her temperature, and he was not impressed at her current state.

“Nii-cha…n…” Akashi and Itsuka heard a small voice. They look at the unconscious person. Akashi who was nearer noticed her grip on the white sheets. Her brows were furrowing a bit as if she was having a bad dream.

“O..nii-chan…” She sobbed again. Akashi knew she was struggling in her dream. He went closer to the girl and caressed her hair to soothe her. After a few minutes of soothing her, she began to relax and her breathing was steady again.

“Is she gonna be okay?” Itsuka asked as she sat down on one of the chairs so as Akashi who just nodded in response to his question.

“I’ve been wanting to ask this, why are you following? Do you have something against me?” Akashi questioned the girl parallel to him he.

“That’s a secret.” Itsuka smirked mischievously while Akashi is not satisfied answer.

“If you’re not going to tell me then I’ll just assume that you like me and maybe even tell some of the students.” Akashi eyed the girl, hinting that he was seriously going to do it.

“Woah Woah Woah! First of all I don’t like you not even a tad bit secondly I like her not you!” Itsuka bursted, she flinched once she realized what she said. She slump on the seat and blushed.

“Umm… who likes who?” Yuko suddenly butted in rubbing her head. Itsuka blushed and breathed heavily. She gathered up her courage. While Akashi was just watching amused but felt annoyed at Itsuka.

“I-I like you!” Itsuka blurted her bangs covered her blushing face. Yuko just blink owlishly at her trying to understand what the brunette told her.

“I like you too.” Yuko stated, Akashi frowned at this and glared at the brunette. Itsuka’s face lit up and a happy smile was plastered her face.

“R-really?” Itsuka asked again with shining eyes trying to assure if what she said was right. Yuko just blink at her again.

“Why not? We’re friends, aren’t we? Since your my it’s natural that I like you, right. ” Yuko asked completely clueless what Itsuka really meant. The brunette felt stoned she slumped her shoulders and her mouth was opened, completely speechless.

“Dense.” Akashi sighed. “Come on we’re going home.” Akashi stated ignoring Itsuka who was still speechless. Yuko stood up but felt dizzy. Her legs wobbled as she tried to step forward. Akashi noticed this.

“Get on.” Akashi ordered crouching down. Yuko was hesitant at first but Akashi glared at her and she sighed in defeat. Akashi stood straight again and went to the door.

“Look up before you leave.” He commanded the stunned Itsuka effectively snapping her out from her thoughts.

**********

“Sorry… I’m sorry…” Yuko mumbled as she gripped on Akashi’s blazer. Akashi heard this and felt her trembling.

“Sorry… I’m disturbing you, aren’t I?” She asked Akashi quietly. She buried her face on his shoulders. Akashi didn’t mind this; he just kept walking to the front gates where his driver was.

I’m sorry” She suddenly whimpered in English. Akashi knew she was crying on his shoulder. And he felt that there was another reason why she was apologizing.

***********

Once Akashi was in front of his mansion he told his helpers that he would be the one to bring her inside. He carried the sleeping Yuko on his back. He noted how pale her skin was just like a doll, he also noted how light she was. He shook his head thinking that there was no time to be a hormonal teenager.

He carried her up to the guest room and laid her down on the bed. He ordered the maids to change her clothing. Akashi went downstairs and saw his father sitting on one of the sofa.

“I called her mother already. Just meet her I need to leave for a meeting.” The older Akashi said and left. Akashi just stared at his leaving father.

“Young master I think you should see something.” One of the maids spoke making Akashi turn his attention to the speaker. The maid led Akashi to the room.

Akashi saw what was inside the thigh-high socks Yuko was wearing. Her lower leg had quite a lot of bandages.

“Young master Mrs. Daidaimoto is already downstairs.” The maid informed. Akashi sighed deciding to ask Yuko’s mother.

Once he reached the living area he was greeted by a woman who looks like Yuko. “Seijuro-kun you’ve grown so much!” Yuko’s mother beamed. Akashi just gave the woman a small smile.

“Quiet like your father I see.” The woman commented, Akashi frowning a bit at the mention of his father.

“I would like to ask why Yuko has quite a lot of bandages on her legs?” Akashi questioned without wasting anymore time.

------------

[A/N]:

You don't have to read if you don't want to T.T

For me I think its nice for people to comment update please it gives inspiration to write a chapter

and I wanted to update this since last week but due to exams and projectssssss I can't //creys

But 1 more week to go and it's my vacation~

And while writing this chapter I remembered how my best friend confessed to me and it was so awkward to friend zone someone T.T

Oh and thank you for supporting this book I'll try my best to satisfy and entertain you all~