[EP. 7] Sunday

“O-oi get down from there you might fall!” A young Seijuro warned the girl who was balancing herself on the metal railings surrounding the park.

“Hmmm…” She just hummed in response not listening to the boy’s warning. “Make me.” She giggled and he got irritated by her stubbornness.

“Come on get down from there.” Seijuro grunted glaring above the girl. A large gist of wind passed by them making her lose balance and fall from the railings.

“Eek!” She closed her eyes and waited for the impact, but fell on Seijuro. She opened her eyes open and saw that she was caught by the boy.

“Ittai” He grumbled. The girl hugged the boy on the waist, which made him surprised and felt his face heat up.

“Thank you Seijuro!” She beamed happily to the boy.

“Juro-kun! Juro-kun!” Yuko tried waking Seijuro up. She jumped up and down on his bed which made the groan in annoyance. “Wake up!!” She yelled at the boy. He got shot up and glared at the orange haired girl. “A-a-ah sorry to wake you up rudely…ehehehe.” She scratched the back of her head to lessen the awkwardness she was feeling right now.

“You woke up pretty early today.” Seijuro stated.

“Well… You said you’ll be treating me today.” Yuko looked down and started to fidget, Seijuro just sigh and glared at her again.

“Get off my bed. Now.” Seijuro commanded. And Yuko went down the bed and stood in front of him. She looks down again and fidgeted her fingers. “Go get ready. Will be going in about an hour.” She looked at Seijuro and nodded happily.

After taking a bath and getting ready, the two went down. Seijuro was wearing a light pink shirt, buttoned and rolled up, and brown cargo shorts. Casual but looks good on him. “Etto Juro-kun did one of your maids barged in my house and took some clothes?” Yuko ask, scratching her head. She was wearing a Navy blue, sleeveless sailor blouse and brown denim shorts with black thigh high socks.

“Yes they did.” Seijuro responded. Yuko shrugged and followed Seijuro outside. “Well they did a great job picking, considering it’s so hot today. Even though summer is about to end. Oh and can we go to the back first?” Seijuro just nodded and leaded her to the back of his house. Yuko ran to a stable were a white horse is resting.

“Yukimaru!” She called out. The horse looks at the girl and produced a neigh sound. Yuko petted the horse, which made the horse happy swaying its tail slowly.

“It seems that she likes you.” Seijuro walked towards the white horse and petted it also. “Well of course we-” Yuko cut off her sentence recalling he doesn’t remember her. “N-nothing, we should go now.” She continued with a hint of sadness in her voice. Seijuro raised a brow at her but decided to brush off her change of mood.

“Juro-kun why don’t we walk going to the mall? It’s quite near here.”

“No.” Seijuro retorted.

“Eh but-”