[EP. 23] Game

[A/N]:

Let's start with my note first since it's gonna be a bit like a warning.... a warning that this is my first time I wrote a scene with to much actions (fight scene¿) ಥ_ಥ

Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter (and I still have to edit the spacing of previous chapters //creys)

---------------------------

"If you win I'll let you go to Tokyo. When I win you'll have to do what I say with no objection." Akashi stated still with a smirk plastered on his face. He took of his blazer also and loosened his black necktie since there was no time to changed clothes.

"That's quite unfair... If I win I'll go to Tokyo and you'll go with me to Akihabara and buy me stuff!" Yuko's eyes sparkled at the thought of having new games and anime merchandise for free. Akashi nodded in agreement and they walk to the middle of the court. Before the game could start Yuko flipped out her phone and texted Kuroko.

"Hayama-senpai! Catch!" Yuko tossed the handheld gadget which Hayama catches with fast reaction. She took a black hair tie from her pocket, and tied her long orange hair into a high pony tail.

Reo stood at the middle of the two players and explained the rules to Yuko and that the first one to get 5 baskets in is the winner. Reo tossed the ball up for the tip-off. Yuko jumped slightly resulting Akashi to get the ball first.

Akashi went straight for the basket, him having the first point. He noticed that she was just standing at the center watching him. He was starting to really think that she doesn't know to play but a huge part of him said that she was just getting started.

Akashi was about to shoot again but the ball fell from his hands. Yuko took it and started to run to the other side of the court. She shoots the ball resulting her to have her point.

Akashi took the ball again and started running. He shoots another basket. After it fell Yuko got the ball again. But Akashi already defended the other side. Yuko stops at the center of the court and sighed.

"You must be forgetting Shin-chan is my cousin." Yuko made a stance similar to the shooter of Kiseki no Sedai. Akashi's eyes widened a bit as he watched the ball ascend to the sky and fall at the rim of the ring, the ball circling the rim as people watch with expectant eyes. After a few seconds the ball went in.

Akashi was beyond impressed and was feeling a bit pumped. He took the ball and shoots it again gaining him another point. He now had 3 points and Yuko has 2. The game went on as no one was shooting for the last three minutes.