𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

KNY HEADCANONS !

[ MUZAN ]

ariana grande
victoria monet
sza
h.e.r

– muzan doesn't really like listening to music usually because he feels like it's a nuisance, especially the loud ones y/n be blasting in the bathroom on her playlist.

– he likes singers with calm, soothing voices so it was no wonder when one day he heard y/n playing h.e.r whilst doing her hair and was immediately entranced by her voice.

– he's never recovered since, especially when y/n introduced him to sza, victoria, and ariana. now y/n's spotify is just FILLED with chill r&b.

– give him like- five minutes tops and he'll know all the lyrics by heart, nigga don't have five brains for nothing. 

– would never admit it in front of y/n, but sometimes he hums to goodnight n go or sleeps to sza.

– he knows better than to not say the n word or y/n won't hesitate to pull a glock on his ass. but in all seriousness, he's educated enough to know he can't say it, y/n doesn't have to tell him that.

– sometimes orders nakime to play one of their songs on her biwa so he can hear it around the entire fortress while he's working.

– his favorite songs are broken clocks & thinking bout you.

[ KOKUSHIBO ]

whitney houston
micheal jackson
tlc

– this man is definitely into 80/90s type music, I envision it.

– OBSESSED with whitney houston. this ancient mf don't know how to work a damn phone at all but when whitney comes on? that ain't y/n's phone anymore it's his now 😭

– ah, it all began when y/n pressured him to listen to her 90s playlist with her.

– was disinterested with all of them but as soon as 'I wanna dance with somebody' came on my man was HOOKED.

"who is that singing?"

"huh? oh that's whitney houston. The baddest bitch to ever live, the loml, my wif-"

"okay I didn't ask you all that."

– y/n swears he starts to ascend every time her songs come on.

– when he heard she died, he was so devastated.

– current status : still in denial.

– it gets worse when he realizes mj is dead too.

– can't a word in english for shit but when it comes to his bae whitney, he'll do anything 😩