𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.

HOT GIRL SUMMER

HOT GIRL SUMMER.

THEY WERE ARGUING.

His master and Y/n were arguing.

Akaza forgot how it started really. He thinks, he thinks– it began with Y/n storming inside the fortress and throwing their master's wallet in his face, promoting the already easily irritated man to get angry and demand why she had done such a thing. Y/n simply stared- no, glowered at him, expression a deceptive calm.

"Let go of Chiyo's family."  She murmured, orange irises lit ablaze with a wrath so hot it scorched the upper moon's insides. The rage they had witnessed on the day they stole her chocolate kisses was nothing compared to the hurricane he was looking at now. It looked so out of place, animosity replaced her usually cheerful expression. But, what really caught his attention was–

"Did Y/n just...speak Japanese?" Aizetsu blurted out loud, voice in absolute disbelief. Not a single stutter, not one word misplaced nor missing. Her pronunciation was fluent. He actually understood what she was saying– Akaza knew the others felt the same way, because they all stopped what they were doing to stare at theit master and the human girl.

The demon king paused, feigning innocence yet Akaza could see his plum red eyes grow dangerously dark. "...Who is Chiyo? I'm afraid I don't know who that is."

"Don't fucking play dumb with me!" She growled, veins protruding from her skin. "You think she didn't tell me that you threatened her family just to protect me? Are you fucking serious!?"

The moment they switched languages, Akaza knew something was wrong, a deep unsettling feeling growing in the pit of his stomach. This...this was going to turn out like one of their normal fights right? With Y/n screaming their heads off and their master yelling at her to be quiet before getting into a small quarrel that ended with y/n running around the fortress screaming bloody murder. Yes, this...this was going to be the same.

Yet the unsettling feeling grew deeper.

"I didn't ask for you to assign a fucking babysitter for me, I didn't ask for that! Much less an unstable one who can't even think straight because- oh I don't know, maybe because you threatened her family!" She yelled.

Muzan stood to his full height, bearing a scowl. "And what? You think just because you come here,  charging at me that I'll willingly release them just because you asked me to?" He strides to her, cupping her face, and tilting her chin up. "Whether she did it or not, her family ends up dead. It's not like they're here to beg for their lives anyways." He whispers, thumb grazing her cheek. Akaza saw the confusion first before the spark of realization in her eyes, quickly morphing into horror.