𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒- 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐖!

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

"NEE-SAN!" A YOUNG GIRL hissed, tone laced with irritation. She grabbed her older sister's haori, gradient purple eyes nervously shifting to the two girls in front of her. "What are you doing?! We can't go up to them!"

"Shinobu." Her sister softly chided, lavender eyes not moving from the sight of a laughing woman with dark skin, eyes narrowing as the girl slung her arm over the more timid woman next to her yelping. "Don't you feel it? I can't just stand idle and do nothing. This is what we came for. That woman has the presence of a demon."

Shinobu bit her lip, unable to refute because her sister was right. The second they were notified about a potential upper moon to the east in a small village, the Kocho siblings along with another pillar went there to check just in case. Right now the latter was blending in with civilians, but she was sure he also felt such cursed energy radiating from the girl as judging by the way his hands continuously hovered over his sword's hilt.

The girl with dark brown skin(and why was her skin like that anyways? Did she stay in the sun for too long?) and curly hair was human. That was a fact. She was standing in the sun, and devoured every tasty thing at all the food stands that caught her attention.

The only problem was her aura.

Shinobu felt it the very moment she set foot into the bustling market. An overpoweringly strong presence that no demon slayer could just simply ignore. It engulfed her senses completely, her stomach twisting uncomfortably, and the bile rising in her throat at the nauseating air that made her want to run.

That girl smelled like a powerful demon.

Which was why it was better for them to leave her alone! They're bringing nothing but trouble to themselves!

"Let's go say hi to them!" Her sister smiled and the small teenager couldn't help but groan. They were done for. The other girl beside the demon girl (that was Shinobu's nickname for her now) seemed shaken, eyes pooling with tears and her sister took that as an opportunity.

"He's threatening my family! My mom, my dad, and my older brother! I-I don't-" Shinobu saw the demon girl's eyes grow pained, clenching her fist so tightly she could see the veins pop out.

"I'll save your family Chiyo." She muttered, looking at the trembling girl with a resolve that burned with a thousand suns. That's when her sister decided to interrupt their little moment.

"My, My. Are you okay miss?" The flower hashira chimed, voice gentle and polite in an attempt to lower their guards. Chiyo, the timid girl let out a squeak like a little mouse, hiding behind the demon girl. Unlike Chiyo, the demon girl stared at them in unabashed awe(and were her eyes sparkling-?).

"I ain't never seen two pretty best friends!" She exclaimed, smile wide.

The two sisters blinked before turning to each other.