𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈

HOT GIRL SUMMER !Uh oh, the novel's villains are obsessed with me !prologue

HOT GIRL SUMMER !
Uh oh, the novel's villains are obsessed with me !
prologue.

BRIEF SYNOPSIS !
in which y/n is transported into a historical
novel she forgot to finish and decides to wing it
because damn it all!

"Well, at least the villains are hot, I
might as well have a lil hot girl
summer!"

This, of course, causes a lot of issues.

because y/n doesn't know how
to keep herself out of trouble.

"YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE OF US, Y/N." In the imperial garden of his majesty stood a beautiful woman. The woman in question looked gobsmacked as eleven people stood before her, looking at her with anticipation. The tension was thick, rising amongst the group.

And if it couldn't get any better, they weren't just ordinary people, but the most powerful villains in the world! 

Truthfully, y/n was as lost as a motherfucker. Since when did she get a protagonist buff!?

Why were the villains trying to court her? This isn't what happened in the novel!

'The novel barely had any romance unless it involved the main cast...so what is this?!'

Y/n looked between them with an incredulous expression. "What the-? What pack are y'all smoking today!?"

The tallest man out of the group(and the hottest in y/n's opinion)looked at her confused, eyebrows creasing. "There is no...pack that you speak of we are smoking today y/n."

KOKUHSIBO
IMPERIAL ADVISOR.

"It's a simple question." The man beside him sniffled, leaning his body against a lamppost. His pink hair sparkled under the artificial light. "Pick who you favor the most so we can court you."

AKAZA
IMPERIAL GUARD.

"Y/n, it's only wise that you choose me; I'm the best candidate compared to these nincompoop!" Sekido exclaimed, smiling haughtily as his brothers glared at him.

"First of all, it's nincompoops. The S at the end is for plural, you dumb bitch. Second, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING STUPID!?"