𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

"HUMAN. GET UP."

Muzan stared at the snoring human in his bed who showed no signs of waking up anytime soon. Y/n and the upper moons spent the entire night being loud and watching stupid shows y/n showed to them. They had a name they called it, but Muzan was too annoyed to care about it at the moment. Or at all for that matter. If he hadn't interfered and forced the girl to go to sleep, he was sure they would have been there all night.

He didn't understand what was going on with his Upper moons. It bothered him. It was only a few days after her grand entrance into the infinity fortress and Muzan was still unable to comprehend how she even entered his domain. But why were they so enamored with her? She was a human. She was weak. And not to add, incredibly irritating in his opinion.

Was it because she looked different?
Was it because they had never seen someone with such radiating skin complexion as hers? He had to admit, he was a bit intrigued by her foreign features.  In his one thousand years of living, He had never stepped foot outside of Japan so it was of course natural for him to be surprised when he saw her. But that wasn't enough for him to give her his undivided attention. Yet it was for them. Or at least that's what he thought.

Muzan didn't like the way it only took a simple conversation for them to get them latched unto her. They were so comfortable with her it sickened him. She wasn't even a demon! They weren't like this before, so what changed? What changed? What did she do? How did she trick them?

He hated it. He liked the way things were a few days prior. A week prior. Five months prior. Hundreds of years prior. It was perfect. The time where she wasn't here. She was change, the change that he didn't ask for nor needed. The change that turned this entire place upside down. And he hated that.

Then kill her.

It would only take one try. One full second to kill her.

One full second to get a hold of her throat and squeeze it, until she struggled for respiration and fall limp. Just one. (muzan choking kink go brr)

If you get rid her, everything will go back to normal.

Everything will
be PERFECT again.

Wouldn't you like that?

Yes. Everything would go back to normal
All he had to do was get rid of her.