𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐈𝐌𝐏 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 ! 🤪

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

yoriixgu's journal !
yeah so, remember when
I  said y'all gonna see some
special people this chapter–

Yeah I lied 🧍🏽‍♀️

Don't worry tho! You
gon see them next
chapter ! I promise

"SO, BABY CAN you eat it from the back? Got me purrin' like I'm Doja cat~" Y/n sung, shaking a lil bit of ass on her bed while eating some leftover fruit snacks she found in her backpack. She checked her battery percentage as she jumped off the expensive-looking piece of furniture and walked her poor ass to the also very expensive looking vanity chest.

The more she stayed, the more y/n began to realize, Muzan was a very rich man.

"This nigga is loaded." Y/n whistled, smirking at herself through the mirror and rubbed her hands together. "I'm about to make his pockets hurt! What you think best frend?" Before turning to the bored figure laying on the bed.

"I literally cannot understand a word you're saying right now." Urogi deadpanned, body sprawled over the expensive sheets. He fluttered his wings, letting out a groan as y/n jumped on the bed, landing on him with a laugh.

"Get off my wings, that shit hurts!"

Y/n ignored his protests, gently pulling at his brown feathers. They were soft against the palm of her hand. She rested her head on his wings, making a face at him.

"I feel like smoking a blunt with you would be fun as hell." She smirked, and the male raised an eyebrow.

(Don't do drugs yall aight y/n just be making bad ass choices)

"A blunt? What is that?"

"Uhh," Y/n scrunched her eyebrows and puckered her lips in deep thought. "Um– it's kinda like– a drug, like opium? Yeah opium! Kinda like that." Urogi nodded his head, understanding her words.

"But it's like slang for the actual drug which is called marijuana. But I don't think you guys cultivate the plant here in Japan. In America there are farms made specifically for those..."

Urogi zoned out, instead focusing on her face. He took in her dark melanin skin that gleamed with a colorful glow under the moon unlike him and his companions pale complexions. Her orange eyes were bright and passionate when talking about the things that took her interest, cute button nose crinkling in distaste when he mentioned something along the lines with his master involved in the conversation.

His eyes traveled down to her brown lips, they looked so plump and soft he could feel his fingers twitch just to swipe his thump across and feel the smooth flesh. He licked his lips, eyes twinkling with mischief before averting his gaze. For some reason,