𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

HOT GIRL SUMMER

HOT GIRL SUMMER.

THE SOUNDS OF SOFT COOING was the first thing y/n heard as she woke up, eyes puffy and swollen. She rose up, leaning up against the cave wall. She tried to move her leg but immediately tensed up, pain shooting up in her leg.

"Shit." She hissed, face scrunching in discomfort from the throbbing wound on her ankle. It was disgusting to look, it was by no means infected (thank God) but the long red gashes were nothing to scoff at. It would definitely leave a scar if anything. It would only be sooner or later until it would become infected but she didn't have any medical skills to help her, and judging by the sight in front of her– there was no human village for miles.

"Even if there was one, with my poor Japanese I wouldn't get very far anyways." Y/n muttered, a bitter chuckle leaving her lips. She knew she had little hope in the barren cave she took shelter in. The only thing preventing her from becoming that demon's late dinner was her phone's flashlight which– was definitely not helping her battery percentage.

The woman sighed, lightly banging her head against the wall. What did she do to deserve this? Seriously, was this some sort of retribution? A sick joke?

Y/n wondered how she landed herself in such a situation. She knew she attracted trouble. Everywhere she went chaos followed her, and most times she would even run towards chaos because that was simply who she was. A wild card. Someone who liked to bend shit and make the rules to her liking. Her friends could attest to that very statement.

But this...this was just something else.

"I wonder if they're looking for me." She pondered, almost smiling at the thought of her friends going batshit crazy and turning shit upside down. It's been what, a few weeks? She hoped they were. She prayed they would hopefully find her somehow and somewhere and take her the hell out of this dumpster fire shithole.

But the more y/n thought about such a thing happening, the more unattainable it seemed.

It was impossible.

And she knew it.

For a moment y/n closed her eyes, reminiscing of a certain time she was simply just...happy.

"Y/N STOP RUNNING IN THE DAMN PEOPLE'S ESTABLISHMENT!"

Y/n doubled in laugher, a cheeky grin on her face as she skipped ahead of her exasperated friends. One crossed her arms, heaving out a sigh. "We can't take this girl nowhere."

"Nigga keep your voice down. People are staring."  Her other friend sighed, height towering over the rest. "And y/n stop fooling around! You in a damn museum!"