𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐘/𝐍

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

"BUY ME FOOD."

"No."

"I'm hungry tho"

"Starve."

"THATS SO MEAN!" Y/n whined, throwing a pillow at Muzan. He dodged it with much ease, back turned from the hungry girl. After the young teen fainted due to shock, Muzan brought her to his room. In his honest opinion, throwing her out the fortress whilst she was unware was extremely tempting. But he threw away the idea because she could be useful in the future.

Ever since her grand arrival, chaos fell upon not only the fortress but upon his upper moons. They were all so curious about the foreigner girl that shook the earth and fell from the heavens. And it did not help the fact that she was social and lively, which gave them even more reason to interact with her. The only thing stopping them was the language barrier.

"Soo you're just gonna let me die bro?!"

"Why shouldn't I?" He shot back, side glaring at Y/n who flashed a scowl just as fierce. "Do you just barge into a random person's house and expect them to treat you with hospitality? I'd rather throw you out and let low ranked demons kill you."

"I- okay I admit my fault, but I didn't even want to come here! I was sleeping in class minding my business and then BOOM! I find myself falling in the sky, you can't even blame me." She pressed her index fingers against one another, a pout and sad puppy eyes daunting on her features. "and plus if you finna kill me, at least take me on a date first daddy 🥺👉🏽👈🏽 If they gonna eat me, then I have to be full of nutrition right?"

"I am not your father."

"That's not what I meant loser, ugh you're such a boomer!" She yelled, watching with an angry comedic expression as Muzan opened the door, ignoring her. "Oi! Where are you going!"

"Shut up and stay here." He ordered, before teleporting somewhere, probably to Narnia.

" He ordered, before teleporting somewhere, probably to Narnia