𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐌! 😀𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐌!😀

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

HOT GIRL SUMMER !

"WORD TO MY DEAD, IF YOU FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN IT'S ON SIGHT." Y/n growled, pointing to the awfully cheerful yet confused Douma, clutching his red palm that was harshly slapped by Y/n from trying to touch her. Akaza who was still holding her bridal style looked at her.

"I don't understand a word she's saying but she's cute!" Douma laughed. Although they couldn't talk to the unfortunate language barrier, The upper moon could tell just by her body language and loud yelling that she was clearly not pleased by Douma.

"Don't be like that little foreigner, I just want to pat you~" He grinned, reaching in a third attempt to try and touch her-

SLASH!

"Can't you see she doesn't like you?" Akaza growled, wiping the blood of Douma's arm he tore off with contempt. "Even if we don't understand her, her face says it all. Leave her alone." Y/n stared at the disintegrating arm in silence, before staring at Akaza before putting a hand over her mouth.

"Oh I know it's big." She whispered, chuckling in her palm then nodding to herself. "Yeah, it's definitely big👆🏽😌"

"Simping for the bare minimum I see y/n!" Yoriixgu yelled from afar, seeing the girl whip her head to the author. "DUMB BITCH!"

"YOU MADE ME ASSHOLE!" Y/n growled, flipping her the middle finger. "STOP BREAKING THE DAMN 4TH FOURTH WALL AND CONTINUE THE STORYLINE!"

"I CONTINUE WHEN I SAY SO YOU LITTLE [REDACTED]"

"THAT'S RACIST!"

"WE'RE BOTH BLACK DUMBASS!"

"She's yelling..at the air-?" Douma questioned, tilting his head with a puzzled expression. "Not my business." Akaza muttered. Wanting to get away from the other upper moon as quick as possible, Akaza still with y/n in his arms jumped onto a platform, before sprinting away deep into the fortress.

He ignored the shouts of protest coming from Douma, instead putting his attention on the black girl in his arms who was screaming her head off due to how fast he was running.

'I'm not even running that fast.'
He sweat dropped. "..Can you please stop screaming?" Akaza lightly pleaded. "I know you don't understand a word I'm saying, but I'm not going to drop you. If you're really that scared then just–"

"Close your eyes-?" Y/n felt something click in her head once he  uttered those three words. Of course she hadn't understand not a word he said because she never takes Muzan's Japanese lessons seriously(bc he yells at her all the time f) but she strangely understood those three words.