what's shawty name ?

mason white pov..
atlanta,ga .
da car .
——————————

"destiny?" i called out as i pulled out our driveway

"hmm?" she hummed keeping her eyes on her phone .

"i'm sorry ight.." i sighed glancing at her then back at the road .

"sorry for what?" she placed her phone in her lap putting her full attention on me .

"for how i been talking to you lately, a nigga been going through shit and i don't be meaning to come off so hard on you." i told my little sister as i stopped at a red light .

it's true, I've been all over the place with a lot of shit,having nightmares about my cousin death, tryna get out this drug shit but it ain't looking to good when it comes down to money and niggas coming for my head , and my ex girlfriend aborting our child so she can get revenge on me over some petty ass shit,  that shit really been weighing heavy on my mind. so all of this together plus some other shit be making a nigga think about life sometimes .

she sighed with small smile, "it's okay bro, we all got our days."

"even if you don't wanna   talk about it just let me know so i can a have heads up...life can get rough sometimes." destiny said with a little bit of sadness in her voice .

"we gone get through it...ight?" i told her seriously thinking about what ole girl told me the other . she nodded and smiled.

"what's shawty name that was at nico house the other day?" i asked her turning into the trap house .

"kori." she said which made me nod as i got out the car .

"i'll be right back, lock the doors." i told her as i shut the door walking up to the trap .

destiny white pov..

"why he apologizing to me and why he tryna figure out who kori isssssss

"why he apologizing to me and why he tryna figure out who kori isssssss." i said to myself as i watched him walk in the trap .

i quickly pulled out my phone going to me and kori imessages .