vice versa.

kayoree macray pov
atlanta,ga
mason crib.
————————————

continued...

"come're." he called out as i slowly followed behind him.

"they finna have a timeeee." i heard kash say lowly which made everyone laugh except for me & mason.

shidd i hope so, i got some pressure built up🙄

"how you been?" mason asked me as i sat down on the edge of his bed watching him close the door behind us.

"umm pretty good, you?" i asked looking around his room.

he didn't change nothing up smh

"what, you scared of me now or sum?" he asked chuckling walking towards me.

"boy whatever." i laughed pushing him away from me because he was standing dead in front my face.

"but i been ight, i ain't gone lie...i been missing you bad." he told me in a more serious tone causing my stomach to fill with butterflies once again.

"i miss you too mason, why didn't text or call me?" i asked him as he sat down next to me.

"ion know, after we got into that argument about the situation i thought you was done with me for good...so i let you have your space."

"i just felt like we were both at the point where we out grew each other and it was starting to become right person wrong timing....but honestly i never wanted to be done with you it was just so much happening at one time." i explained to him as we locked eye contact and by the look on his face i could tell he was actually listening to what i was saying.

"i feel ya and honestly i'm sorry about the whole nico shit. i know you still cared about him so i should've did right and came to you about it instead of going behind your back, that shit wasn't right." he apologized wiping the tear that fell down my face.

stop crying ho

"why you crying hollywood?" he asked pulling me on top of him.

"i don't know, i- i just missed you a lot and you apologizing mean so much to me because i know communicating is not one of your best skills." i laughed wiping the rest of my tears. "and i'm also sorry mason, i know i overreacted in the moment... i should've had a real sit down conversation with you when it first happened."

without any other words being exchanged i felt him grabbed me by my neck pulling my face towards his right before our lips connected. he slowly pushed his tongue in my mouth causing me to suck on it before he broke the kiss. "nasty ass." he smirked still holding on to my neck.

"only for you boo." i told him then remembering that kaylin girl was also here. "wait mason, who is that girl?" i asked him.

"who kaylin?" he asked which made me nod. "oh she just a friend i been knew her from way back." he told me which made me raise my eyebrows cause his last childhood friend surely wasn't no friend to me.