congratulations .

kayoree macray pov..
atlanta, ga.
sevyn crib.
——————————-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS.SEVVV." i told sevyn excitedly as i walked inside of her apartment with gifts all in my hand.

"thank youuuuu."she smiled as she placed some of the gifts on the table before she pulled me into a hug.

"girl you getting old how does if feel to be big twenty?" i asked and she sighed sitting down in the chair like she was thinking about something.

"honey the same way it felt to be nineteen."

"you still having your dinner tonight right?" i asked her as i finally put the rest of the gifts down then sat next to her .

"yeah, i'm kinda nervous though." she told me, looking down at her stomach with small frown .

"SEVYN YOUR PREGNANT FOR REAL???" my eyes grew wide as i looked at her stomach then back at her .

"kori calm down." she shook her head before she spoke up again. "i took like twenty pregnancy test two days ago and they all came back positive and then yesterday i went to the doctors office and they said i am currently six weeks pregnant."

i can't even imagine her rio and doing the nasty...wow😲.

"oh my goddd, congratulations babyyyy." i pulled her into a tight hug with a big small on my face, call me TT KORI.

"wait you gone keep the baby right?" i asked her with my eyebrows raised and she nodded her head yes with a small smile .

chile i could never...ftk.

"but your the only person that know so pleaseee don't say anything...i'm planning to tell everybody else at the dinner tonight." sevyn explained to me and i grew happy knowing that i was the first person to know , that just made me feel special.

"ok i got you but like how do you feel about everything like are you ready to be a mom?" i asked her curiously cause i know my ass would've been all over the place .

"honestly i don't even know.....me and rio are still very young and i'm not one hundred percent on how everything is going to play out but i pray god would guide us in the right direction through all of this." she sighed as her eyes grew watery .

"sevyn listen to me, in my opinion you are in a great position...you got your own place, your making your own money, you gotta a boyfriend that really cares about, and you still have friends and family that will be here to support you. a lot of females that get pregnant at young age don't have all that but you do and all honesty i think this is blessing from god for both you and rio." i assured her and she immediately starting crying .

oh hell nahh she really is pregnant😭.

"thank you kori, i really needed that...i love you girl."

"i love you too chile, now get yo ass up and stop crying." i chuckled as i grabbed her hand and pulled her off the couch .

"i knowwww, i look a hot ass mess and i know yo ass didn't get me all of these gifts?" she asked turning her head at me.

"yes ma'am i did. girl i still owe you from that day you fought that girl for me...knew you was a real one from there." i told her and she waved me off with a small laugh.

"i still want my one with those other girls too but it's all good cause they gone get they ass whooping one day." she shrugged as i followed her into her room .