mikal johnson .

kayoree macray pov..
atlanta, ga.
hospital...
————————————-

" family for Mikal Johnson." a nurse called out referring to rio as we all quickly got up hoping for good news .

"i'm so sorry guys but he didn't make it." she told all of us with a hopeless voice and i immediately broke down in tears angry and confused from everything .

"hollywood." mason called out as he shook me, waking me up out of my sleep .

thank god .

"you cry in your sleep?" he asked me whipping my tears, i shook my head now worried about rio since i just had that bad dream .

sadly when nico house got shot up rio was the one effected by it, they hit him one time in the chest and two times in the shoulder. when it first happened he was unconscious so we had to rush him to the hospital and when we got here that had to take him into emergency surgery because he was in a life threatening condition at the time. they told us that everything seemed to be looking good but he was currently in a coma so we had to hope and pray that he would wake up soon .

"no but i had a bad dream that rio passed away." i whispered to him whipping the new tears that fell from my eyes .

mason grab me placing me on top of him as i placed my face in the crook of his neck silently crying . "stop crying hollywood, he gone be straight." he told me as i tried to keep that mindset but all the negative thoughts kept taking over.

"here lovebirds... i got y'all some food." sevyn came towards us handing us two chick-fil a bags .

"thank you sevyn." i thanked her grabbing one of the bags out her hand .

"appreciate it." mason told her grabbing the other bag.

it was currently just me,mason, and sevyn at the hospital, des and nico decided to go home and freshen up since we been at the hospital all night and kash was out trying to figure who did this to him and i was praying that he didn't get hurt tryna play detective and shit.

"who you think did this?" i asked mason as he shrugged separating his bread from chicken eating them separately.

i sighed getting off of him sitting back down in my own chair eating in silent trying to think. it felt like everything was going down hill with all of us leon turning on us and now rio getting shot pretty much fighting for his life none of this just wasn't adding up to me.

"WHERE IS MY SON!" i heard woman voice cry out as she ran into the waiting room, i looked up and seen rio mother and two younger brothers with her .

ever since we were little rio never shared the best relationship with his mom because she felt like he was to much to handle because of his ADHD. so she took it a upon herself to treat him like shit since he didn't act like the rest of her kids but on the other hand him and his dad shared the best relationship so he moved in with him in middle school and you could just tell by his actions and emotions and was way happier to be with his dad .

"ma'am, calm down who is your son?" a nurse asked rio mom as you can see pure angriness on her face .

"that's rio mom?"mason asked me lowly and i nodded my head yes .

"mikal jhonson." she informed the nurse as i watched her look over at me and frown .

fuck she looking at me for..

"okay ms. johnson give us on second and we will let you and one of his friends go back there to see him." the nurse told her writing something down on a paper .