i love you forever .

kayoree macray pov..
atlanta, ga.
somewhere unknown .
————————————-

continued.....

"you think she gone wake up?" a male voice called out as my eyes fluttered opened, confused on where i was.

"well that answer yo question." another male voice spoke out with a small chuckle.

i instantly tried to move my body but i realized that i was tied up to a chair, i looked around seeing that i was in some abandoned looking basement with two male figures standing in front of me, they both had all black on and  a ski masks to cover up their face.

"i see you finally woke up sleeping beauty." one of them joked making me glare at him with a mug on my face.

he thought he ate that ?

"why am i here?" i asked him and he shrugged looking over at the other guy. i hissed from the pain i was feeling on my stomach and head indicating that they had to do something to me that knocked me unconscious.

"we just doing our job baby girl...but the person that wanted you here should be coming down in a minute." he told me before him and the man walked upstairs leaving me in the dark creepy basement by myself.

i sat there thinking back to montez text wondering if he was apart of this. was this a set up? are they finna kill bad bitch kori? so many questions barged through my mind leaving me left confused but my thoughts were  completely interrupted when i heard a familiar voice approach me.

and it surely wasn't a voice i wanted to hear.

"how you doing kayoree?" keontae asked me as he walked down the stairs with a evil grin on his face

should've fucking known...

"keontae, why am i here?" i completely ignored his question trying to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"what you finna cry for...i ain't gone do nun to you." he said in a more stern voice as he whipped the small tear that fell from my eye.

"don't touch me- and what you mean you ain't gone do nun to me one of yo people already put they hands on me." i snapped making him chuckle like all of this was a joke or sum.

"like i said i ain't gone nun to you but that doesn't mean they aren't."

i sighed looking up at him as he sat down in a chair that was in front of me. "look kayoree, ian wanna do this to you but-

"but what? why am i here?  i ain't do shit to you for you to keep tryna fuck up my life... you're fucking sick bra." i cut him off turning away from him .

i felt one of his hands grab my face aggressively as he turned my face back to his. "did you kill asia, kayoree?"
he asked me and i knew at that point i was fucked...it was definitely no way out of this one.

"so you can't hear now??? did you fucking kill asia?" he asked again due to the fact that i ignored his questions the first time.

"yes i killed her, so what you gone do kill me now?" i told him truthfully as he shook his head with a smirk spreading across his face.

"why would i kill you baby? that wouldn't be right of me, i'm just gone do the same thing you did...kill somebody that you care about and that's exactly why you are here." he explained to me and at first i was confused by his statement and until i started connecting the dots.

i heard commotion coming from upstairs and within seconds i watched the two guys from earlier escort montez downstairs since he was all tied up.

my heart instantly broke as we both made eye contact and seeing the fear in his eyes told me that he had no clue that any of this was going to happened. "keontae, please don't hurt him." i pleaded trying to get out the chair but they had me tied up tight.