did i just kill her ?

kayoree macray pov...
miami, florida .
some hotel.
———————————-

"mason turn that shit down."i groaned still halfway sleep as i felt one his hand massage on my titties.

"bra turn it down."i repeated as i snatched my body away from his, he looked over at me and chuckled before he finally decided to turn the loud ass video down.

i sighed before i placed the covers over my head trying to force myself to go back to sleep, within seconds the covers were snatched away from my body and i felt freezing cold water get poured all over me. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS." i yelled quickly jumping out the bed .

"yOU cAn'T bE SEriOus" he mocked me dying laughing as i sprinted into the bathroom. "he think he funny?" i said to myself before i grab this big ass bowl that was in the bathroom that looked like it was for decorations but i was surely about to use it to get his ass back.

once i walked out the bathroom he was nowhere in sight. "i know you ain't hiding sir." i chuckled to myself looking around the room.

right when i was about to turn my head he popped up scaring the fuck outta me making all of the water spill back on me. "alright bra...you won." i frowned as i looked down at myself seeing how wet i was .

"good morning baby." he chuckled, grabbing my arm pulling me into him.

"good morning." i responded playfully pushing him off of me. "you dead wrong for this." i shook my head as i walked in the bathroom with him following behind me.

"what i always tell you?"

"you will be alright." we both said at the same time making both of us laugh.

i turned the shower on turning the nob to the hottest it can go. "i still supposed be to sleep right now." i told him as i walked back out the bathroom grabbing my phone and speaker getting ready to blast some music in the shower .

them bitches fine, you better be blood
If it ain't me or your mama, shouldn't be showing you no love
Please forgive me, I know that I'm stingy
'Cause baby, I'm caring 'bout you
Ain't playing no games 'bout you

"i'll go to hell and jail 'bout you, boy." i sung along with summer walker as i washed myself up multiple times.

"why yo music so loud?" mason asked me as soon as i stepped out the shower.

"same reason you had the video all loud in my ear earlier." i snapped back grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste off the counter getting ready to brush my teeth. i looked over at him seeing him already dress like he was about to leave out and go somewhere.

"where you going?" i mumbled due to the fact that i was brushing my teeth so it was hard to hear what i was saying.

"nowhere...i just wanted to be already dress so when we do leave out i ain't gotta rush." he responded and i nodded my head spitting the toothpaste out my mouth .

"mhm- did you bring my necklace?" i turned my attention back to him with my eyebrow slight raised, he better have it...did all that extra shit for no reason that day.

"yeah." he told me before he walked out the bathroom then came back with the necklace in his hand.

i grab my washcloth and washed my face as i felt him press his body against mine. "stop." i told him softly which made him chuckle in my ear, he moved the pieces of hair that was hanging out my bonnet to side before he snapped the necklace around my neck .

"thank you." i smiled looking in the mirror seeing him smiling next to me, i turned my face towards his making deep eye contact which instantly made me nervous like always.