i care about you .

kayoree macray pov..
atlanta, ga .
da crib .
——————————————-

"who was that boy that brought you home last night?" my mom asked me as she sat at the edge of my bed .

"a friend." i told her simply not really in the mood to talk.

"i never seen two friends hug like that." she chuckled tryna be funny, i playfully rolled my eyes at the fact that she was watching us through the window.

"well that's just my friend ma." i informed her .

"well he's a handsome young man you better cuff him before somebody else do." she joked making me bust out laughing.

"momma pleaseee." i continued laughing as she shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face, overtime i've been watching my mom slowly grow back to old her self which me and my sister obviously loved  she still had her moments but we all definitely see a change in her emotions .

"well let me get out your business and say strong for my son rio, he gone be just fine ." she told me as she walked out my room, i felt my phone vibrate from under me and when i looked down i noticed it was a block number .

😐-

i sighed before i decided to answer the phone, once i put the phone up  to my ear it was  complete silence right when i was about to hang up a heard a voice say. "that was a warning." they told me with a low whisper then quickly hung up .

i threw my phone down and did what i've been doing for these past two days, cry. i wasn't even an emotional person but i slowly felt like i was becoming one and i hated it . i heard my phone vibrate on the floor again and i slowly got up to look and see who it was, i seen mason name come across the screen and i quickly got up and grabbed it .

"hello." i said sniffing a little bit .

"you was crying?" he asked  me showing half of his face in the camera, i nodded my yes in response laying back on my bed .

"kori baby, you gotta stop all that crying." he told me and i nodded my head agreeing with him as i whipped my tears .

kori who🧏🏽‍♀️?

"what you doing?" he asked me as he sat the camera up to the point where i can see him playing his game .

"nothing, probably about to go visit rio in like a hour or so." i informed him as i got up walking into my bathroom.

"ight, call me when you get back home." he told me and i nodded my head as i continued brushing my teeth.

i hung up the phone playing some music as i continued doing my morning routine. once i was done with everything i left out heading to the hospital that rio was at. when i got there i seen kash and nico sitting there on their phones in silence , i made my way over to them sitting down in the seat next to kash . "hey y'all." i waved as the both mugged me .

"girl get up." kash said standing in front of me with his arms open waiting for me to hug him .

i chuckled getting up hugging as i heard him mumble something smart in my ear. "if you gone talk shit make sure it's loud enough for me to hear ." i told him as he mushed my head .

i walked over to nico and we both gave each other a small smile. "we gone be straight i promise." he assured me as he pulled me into a hug .

"hi, you guys are here to visit mikal right?" a nurse asked with a small smile .

"yes." we all said at the same time as she nodded her head telling us to follow her .

i was kind of scared to go see him again because i was afraid that the same thing that happened yesterday was going to happen again today. "he's doing very well since what happened yesterday, we are still unsure what triggered that to happen but as long as he is in good hands now everything should continue to run smoothly." the nurse informed us as we all entered the room.