hollywood .

mason white pov..
atlanta, ga .
somewhere out .
————————————

"you like kori don't you?" my sister destiny asked me as we walked back to her car

"nigga what?" i mugged her getting in the passenger seat of her car .

"i know you like her you don't gotta front." she told me smiling a little but it quickly dropped when she  realize i was still mugging her .

"don't nobody like kori ass...so shut the fuck up." i waved her off getting a notification on my phone, i looked down seeing that kori had texted me .

speaking of the devil .

kori : don't forget to take the pain pills for your shoulder .

mason🚬: girl i got this

kori: lmaoooo, ok koo. you don't have to worry about me checking up on you anymore 🤨.

mason🚬: chillat i'm just fucking with you😂

kori: whatever, wyddddd ?

mason🚬: in da car. and why tf you typing like that

kori: i been texting like this, see them damn drugs fucking up yo brain cells😂😂😂😂.

she think she funny .

mason🚬: that shit wasn't even funny.

kori: it wasss, but since you sound upset i'll talk to you later😔.

"can't stand ha ass."i chuckled at her last message shaking my head .

"who you talking about?" destiny asked glaring at me then back at the road .

"mind yo business." i told her as she rolled her eyes with a slick smile .

"if you like kori just say that." she said lowly thinking i didn't hear her .

she wanna be matchmaker so bad.

"you want me to take you home?"

"where you finna go?" i asked her eating on some purple skittles.

"probably nico house but first i gotta stop at the gas station cause my light just came on." she informed me as i shook my head, she always at that nigga house .