i got what i want .

kayoree macray pov..
atlanta, ga .
mason crib .
————————
2 months later...

"who is that?" i asked mason as i laid on his chest while he scrolled on instagram.

"ion know." he shrugged as his other hand rested in my shirt like always .

"then why you follow her?" i asked squinting  my eyes at him which made him sigh probably because i was being annoying .

"i'm just playing damn." i chuckled as i got  out his bed going into his mirror posing like i was taking pictures.

is it just me or does the mirror make you look pretty but as soon as you pull out the camera on your phone you be looking weird .

"come here bruhhhh." he whined reaching his arms out to me so i can get back in the bed with him .

i smiled jumping back in the bed landing on top of him. "now yo ass doing to much ,move." mason said as he pushed me off of him .

"make up your mind." i waved him off answering sevyn face time call .

"hey sev." i said as soon as the phone connected.

"wassup girl, is my boyfriend with you?" she asked me as i started laughing from her facial expression.

"no ma'am and when y'all made it official?" i asked her referring to her and rio .

"we didn't but he still my boyfriend."she told me putting me on pause .

"where you at?" i asked her .

"on the way back home- oop hold on rio calling me." sevyn hung up before i could even say anything back .

i-

over these past two months i can say life has gotten a lot better, i haven't heard from keontae or nobody, i grew hell of close with sevyn, and me and mason still haven't put a title on it but we both know where i relationship stands  which is all that's matters. only thing i am still worried about is who shot rio, but he's been doing way better and definitely back to his normal self .

"get up so we can go to the store." i told mason putting my phone down on his nightstand.

"fuck you need out the store?" he asked me as he closed his eyes like he was about to go back to sleep .

"different stuff are you coming or not?" i asked him knowing he finna say no.

"hell nahh." he told me throwing the covers over his head.

"mmcht, pleaseeeee." i sucked my teeth trying to pull him out of the bed.

"kori move dawg." he chuckled getting out the bed making me stick out my tongue and dance behind him .

"what store you going to?" he asked me as we both started putting our shoes on .

"to be honest...i don't even know." i told him as he sat there mugging me .

"i'm finna get my ass back in the bed." he told me as i waved him off .

"boy whatever, come on." i said grabbing his hand as we walked out if his room .

"where destiny at?" i asked mason as we walked out of their house .

"probably somewhere out with nico." he told me as i nodded my head not even surprised .